The 2011/12 Football Kit Thread

prow07

Reaction score
Here you will find the majority of the confirmed kits for the Premier League, Football League and SPL. If you notice any mistakes, tell me, and if any confirmed kits are not in this list, just post and let me know, and I'll put it in.

If you want to put any kits from Europe, or any clubs that are not in the leagues posted here, just copy and paste a picture of it. Obviously this thread is also here so that you can broadcast your thoughts on next seasons kits :)

Premier League
Arsenal - Home
Arsenal - Away (Not Confirmed)
Bolton Wanderers - Home
Aston Villa - Home
Chelsea - Home
Everton - Home (Not Confirmed)
Everton - Away + GK Away
Liverpool - Away
Manchester United - Home (Not Confirmed)
Manchester United - Away (Not Confirmed)
Newcastle United - Home, Limited Edition Home + GK Home
Stoke City - Away
Sunderland - Home

Championship
Burnley - Home
Coventry City - Home
Crystal Palace - Home
Ipswich Town - Home
Leicester City - Home
Middlesbrough - Home

League One
Brentford - Home
Carlisle United - Home + Away
Chesterfield - Home
Exeter - Home
Huddersfield Town - Home
Oldham Athletic - Away
Rochdale - Home
Sheffield United - Home

League Two
Crewe Alexandra - Home
Rotherham United - Away
Southend United - Away
Swindon Town - Home

SPL
Rangers - Home
Hearts - Away

Last edited:
Fair play to Exeter, who's kit was voted for by their fans. I don't really think its anything special, or anything majorly different to what they have had for the past 5 or so seasons though..

Our kit won't be anywhere near announced yet, we probably won't even have Adidas or Ginsters...

I thought Liverpool had a new kit deal w/ another manufacturer?

I dont mind Chelsea's new home kit because i like the white but my dad absoultely hates it. Chelsea dont do well in stripped kits so he is not happy at all.

i love the new villa home kit, my dad will be traveling to england in september so i'll ask him to bring me one :D

Burnley's is horrible, looks like George made it with the two stripes.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

BTW the Man Utd home kit links to the Arsenal home.

And the Coventry kit links to the Brentford kit.

Last edited:
Again Fulham's next season kit is probably going to be announced in the summer of 2012.

Southend United season 2011/12 new "pink" away kit as worn by the team on the last day of this season away to Wycombe Wanderers. Believe me, it looks a lot better in the flesh lol.

SUFC_AWAY.jpg

link

Burnley's is horrible, looks like George made it with the two stripes.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

BTW the Man Utd home kit links to the Arsenal home.

And the Coventry kit links to the Brentford kit.

Not sure i agree with you there mate, i quite like the Burnley kit, it's got a rather retro feel to it, and i fixed the links, thanks for letting me know :)

Sheff u's new kit

Sheffield United | Commercial | Superstore | Superstore | Get your new kit on

Don't know if you want to add it to the op ;)

Cheers mate, added that to the OP

Southend United season 2011/12 new "pink" away kit as worn by the team on the last day of this season away to Wycombe Wanderers. Believe me, it looks a lot better in the flesh lol.

SUFC_AWAY.jpg

link

Thanks mate, thats been added as well, and ive also added Leicester's and Carlisle's new kits.