The 2016/17 Napoli Challenge- Have a go! :)

Liam

Reaction score
The Challenge:

It's the 29th June 2016 and you're heading into the season being unbeaten since April 2013. Can you take Napoli to the year 2020 remaining unbeaten?

You start the save with a strong lineup including Benteke, Peruzzi, Lamela and Szczesny. The team has a young average age, and when it comes to winning tournaments are probably the most experienced side, ever. Not to mention you have Javier Pastore joining on a free come 2nd July.

So as I said, can you remain unbeaten til June 2020? Have a go! Download the below save file to get started. You can either use the current Napoli Manager and take him to #1 hall of fame at the same time, or add your own.

The Save File:
You will need v13.3.3
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fp2pszfxm3ux1qv/The Napoli Unbeaten Challenge.fm

Optional;
The tactic I used: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...rally-best-tactic-fm13-[possession-cccs].html

Current Rankings:*
Here I will judge your performance based on games won, unbeaten runs and team strength, also I will add bonus points to teams that are built with the future in mind.

Rank 1: dKempz - 70 Points

Rank 2:

Rank 3:

*Points go as follows;
+2000 points for unbeaten season
+5000 points for every possible trophy won in a season
+500 points if every team position is 5 stars in team report
+700 points if you take a player to back to back world best player awards.
+1000 if your goalkeeper concedes less than 10 in a season
+1000 if your striker scores more than 35
+50 for winning the league
+100 for winning the champions league
+25 for winning the coppa italia
+30 for every other competition win.
+5 for every game participated in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will try this now!

Keep me updated so I can get you ranked!

I'll update rankings judged on screenshots daily, so when posting proof I'll need fixtures, team report, player statistics, sweet! :D

Keep me updated so I can get you ranked!

I'll update rankings judged on screenshots daily, so when posting proof I'll need fixtures, team report, player statistics, sweet! :D

Going to be letting Bielsa sign all players !

Going to be letting Bielsa sign all players !

I know, a seriously good coup he was too.
He got consecutively fired, so I bought him, boom Director Of Football.

Not the best I've seen though, my Friend irl, has bought in Arsene Wenger as Head of Youth Development before, no cheats involved, it's all about forming friendships and hoping that their careers take a downward spiral! :)

I know, a seriously good coup he was too.
He got consecutively fired, so I bought him, boom Director Of Football.

Not the best I've seen though, my Friend irl, has bought in Arsene Wenger as Head of Youth Development before, no cheats involved, it's all about forming friendships and hoping that their careers take a downward spiral! :)

Just looked at the fixtures can't believe you haven't drew or lost a league game in 3seasons. Mind blowing how people can do that

Just looked at the fixtures can't believe you haven't drew or lost a league game in 3seasons. Mind blowing how people can do that

Shouts + Man Management. :)

Watch the finances. But yeah good job. ;)
Nice to see you unbeaten, unlucky on the draw, who was that against? :p

Also alt+f9 to screenshot so you don't have to use paint. ;)

alt+f9 isnt working :(.

Yeah im keeping an eye on the finances. Playing the finals of the CWC now.

Two draws in the league now both away games vs Catania and Udinese.

Where's Lamela?

Yeah, must admit I'm finding it hard to leave this save, its one of my best on fm13. Glad you're enjoying it. :

He's been injured off and on so I thought I would give him a rest

Astori and Lamela named in TOTY

View attachment 365731

Last edited: