The 2025 'all around the globe' Game

Anton86

Reaction score
Hi guys,
In this thread you can download a savegame, which is 2025 in game. The following leagues are playable:

Australia
China
Cyprus
Egypt
Hong Kong
Hungary
Iceland
India
Indonesia
Israel
Jamaica
Japan
Lithuania
Malaysia
Peru
Qatar
Serbia
Singapore
Slovakia
Slovenia
South Africa
South Korea
U.A.E.

The database size is small. But this only influences South America and Europe. Because all countries from Asia, Africa, Oceania and North America are loaded. Since The Peruvian league is playable, there'll be South American players to find (and national teams to coach). In Europe that won't be a problem either. In Europe only the big teams will have players. If I would have loaded Europe to your game would be alittle overseized.
I have used Kris his edited leagues, which are also playable in this game. No age problems in Japan, since the year is 2025.

If there's any questions, please ask!

Here you'll find the savegame
Save it at documents, sport interactive, fm10, games

Good Luck y'all!!

(Please mind that at Game Status you'll have to make all leagues playable)

Last edited:
started with Seba Utd in Jamaica myself. Think loading depends on your computer. It doesn't take that long for mine.

It's not that slow, there is a difference but it's not that you won't be able to enjoy this game ;)

keep me posted on all your experiences

Last edited:
I know the savegame thread was first. however, those are most databases uploaded after playing with teams. This save game is clean in that sence, no one has played with it when you open.

Second, the 2044 Database was a great succes and I thought this would somehow be the same, so I opened another thread.

When you start playing you might want to go to game status and change manageable teams to all.