The 2nd BaM Gameplay Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 155
  • Views Views 10K
Wow, really nicely done Chokopop. OB are seriously underpowered in this game though, not the first time I've seen them relegated, they got Champions League qualification in real life.

And I won the Eresdivisie so the Danes are holding the flag high.

Last edited:
woohoo champions in Bundesliga 3 in real life Dresden also got promoted via the play offs!!!!! survival will be nice

Sweet promoted to the Championship. :) Hoping I get promoted to the premiership in the next 3 years.

Danny, did i get promoted, the german 2nd division wasnt in the shots?

And we have 3 managers looking for jobs as Nantes, Plymouth and Middlesborough sack Ellard, Francis and Wignall, respectively.

Joy! I guess these kind of games don't seem to work out for me. Player or manager!

Yay atleast I kept my job at betis :P
Hopfully get promoted next season.

Ah theres always next season for me :) happy enough with 4th. :)

Greg Loogayanus and Peter Pan have also been sacked due to poor positions in their respective tables.

Kenrry Valderrama's position as Bury boss is also under threat as they lie in 24th position in League 2 going into March.

Oh no :/ Hope im back in management soon, can't have my talents going to waste :P

Life seems to be standing still at Millwall. 2 seasons just out side relegation zone. At least I've still got a job, need some forward movement now ;)

Thanks for the updates. Scrape promotion from League 1 via the playoffs and a solid 11th place in the Championship, pretty happy with that.

Back