Guys this is an old database and will not be added to. If you want to make any suggestions of legend teams/players, feel free to do so here and I'll try my best to include them in any future databases I create.

have you got Robbie Fowler, Kenny Dalglish and Ally McCoist, if you do, can you post a screenshot ( but seriously if you do Ally McCoist - you will be the first that I've seen to do it and I've been through 11 databases)

have you got Robbie Fowler, Kenny Dalglish and Ally McCoist, if you do, can you post a screenshot ( but seriously if you do Ally McCoist - you will be the first that I've seen to do it and I've been through 11 databases)

I did yeah, but this is an old database for fm11 with a lot of inconsistency and errors. I don't think the stats are really as accurate as they should be and there are many graphic issues when played with patch updates too.

Here are the players you were after, but I don't think they are accurate representations now looking back tbh (didn't do Fowler for some reason):