Was on a 12 consecutive win streak with Villa until i lost 3 - 1 to Roma away. Looking V promising so far.
Don`t worry too much about that , the european games are always hard for teams that don`t play year after year in it , that`s the way the game was made , you`ll need some reputation in european comp.

Don`t worry too much about that , the european games are always hard for teams that don`t play year after year in it , that`s the way the game was made , you`ll need some reputation in european comp.

im in the 2016 - 2017 season and i've won:
Champions League x1
Premier League x2
League cup x3
Euro cup x1

I was previously using Boombastic's 41221 tactic and that seemed a bit better against big teams but this one is certainly consistent in the premier league.

im in the 2016 - 2017 season and i've won:
Champions League x1
Premier League x2
League cup x3
Euro cup x1

I was previously using Boombastic's 41221 tactic and that seemed a bit better against big teams but this one is certainly consistent in the premier league.
Just give it a full season , i`m with BRovers in my second season , first place after 16 games , 11 points from second place Arsenal , 16 wins , first place in UCL group stage , 2-2 away with Barca and 3-1 home win with Barca , for me it`s working brill

once you take the goals my corners away you dont really score many. Will carry on trying with it tho

What attributes is the best for the two midfielders?
Is it the same or 2 different?:)

Quick update, beat Roma 5 - 1 and i'm smashing teams left right and centre in the prem, just a shame Man City are doing the same in my save lol.

Hey guys. First: sorry for my english language, i know this is bad but i hope everbody understand to me :) This is very very good tactics. I use this tactc. and i won league champ. won Turkish Cup, won europen cup and i won super cup!!! Check my ss. i upload my striker and my playmaker. after i use this tactc. my striker and my playmaker playing unbelieveable :D :D u can see on fixstur scoring some match. 5-0 6-0 9-0! :D and another.. lets check it (H)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

my striker 31 match 53 goals 11 assist 10 man of match!
my playmaker 32 match 8 goals 32 assist 6 man of match!
WOAH! :D

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

my striker 31 match 53 goals 11 assist 10 man of match!
my playmaker 32 match 8 goals 32 assist 6 man of match!
WOAH! :D

First of all, this tactic looks fantastic. results are great, i guess that teams play nice looking piece of football. but tell me, please, which movement from special focus area do you often use? do you have any regular plan for whole season long or you adjust particular movement to the next opponent? tnx

The counter acttack is really impressive! Great tactics. Thanks for sharing.

Glad it`s working for you guyz , just made a few minor tweakz , winning everything

View attachment 191672View attachment 191673View attachment 191676

View attachment 191677View attachment 191678View attachment 191679View attachment 191680

Started 2 new saves , one in England with Blackpool , one in Romania with Steaua Bucharest.
My only problem with Blackpool save is that my defenders are s..t , but the attack is working perfect , 9 games - 24 scored

This is how it looks :
View attachment 191675

Here`s the link , if you wanna give it a go , let me know how`s working for y`all:
http://www.mediafire.com/?bp4wdb72lazlfb2

Last edited:
I'm going to try it now with my Man City team. But I think you should probably make a new thread for this tactic, or update the original post? Iwould go with a completely new thread though, think more people would take notice of that and try your tactic.

Steve

P.S. My first results was a 3-1 away WIN to Stoke.

Been using this for the last 2 seasons with my Preston team (update, now in league 1) got promotion first season and finished 4th second in the championship. Started badly so far 3rd with losing the first 2 league games. Not sure if this tactic is better for when you are the underdog?!

its a solid tactic, the 'Arsenal 4-3-3- Final' is quality.
Respect to the creator of this !!
on patch 11.3 has anyone else noticed the amount of goals conceded in the first 40 seconds??