k3r0s3x

Reaction score
First of all hi there mates and Happy New Year !

So, I was starting the 2015-2016 season at my club, TSV 1860 Munchen, and tryed a lot of tactics from this forum. But neither one worked. Lost games and got down in Bundesliga. In a while I was in the relegation zone.

But my team was good..won last year EURO Cup and Bundesliga. So something needed to be done !

The Tactic

Ok then, let's make my own tactic.
And started to test..tested, tested and tested until I've realised this:

Basically this is a tactic based by atack..just atack, atack, atack and score many goals.

You see..in the middle we have two Advanced Playmaker and one Ball Winning Midfielder. You will see that the BWM is very, very important.

The Run

First of all I want to apologise to TheBetterHalf..I know she will come and say that I've didn't tested this tactic for much time. And he's right..I didn't.

But I don't have to much time and I was hoping that you, users from FM-Base, will help.

Here's the results I've managed with this tactic:

As you can see the only game I lost is the one with Manchester City. And I've lost that with an own goal in 83 min.

The game with Bayern was really **** for me..look, that's why:

And couldn't win..but they didn't move in front of me. Just bad luck..

The Motive

As I said, TheBetterHalf will not love me for posting this tactic so early, without testing, but I needed to upload it. Why ?

Because of this game:

So..31 shots, but first of all had 9 CCC !!

The Download

You can download the tactic from here: http://www.mediafire.com/?vv9r25fk4tvi9ai

Please, just test it with any team and post the results. I will be gratefully.

P.S Sorry again for not testing to much but I don't really have the time to do it, so I was hoping that FM-Base communnity to help me. Thanks a lot !
P.S2 Sorry for my english, I'm not a native speaker :D

Last edited:
New Result

The tactic is starting to blend at maximum. Look at this insane stats:

Had 7 CCC against a team like Manchester City. That's fantastic !!

P.S Sorry for the double-post !

OK..that's awkard :D

I'm sorry, changing right now

are you sure you uploaded the right tactic? becouse it shows that I got 3 CMs on midfield positions.. your screenshot says there are two advanced playmakers..