The 4 ultimate fmbase academys !

Joker Gesus , shut the **** up or get out its simple id like to see you produce a project like this , when so much is on your mind

Yeh it´s taking some time, but he already said that he was busy so just leave him alone, in a few weeks it should be done, just wait

Mate I wasent sayin anythin bout you i was just sayin that its long coz i wanna go on it. I know its hard and take as muchh time as u want. I never said i could do it and i never said u should be doing it quiker.

Sorry if u thought this i just really want to go on it

Yeh it´s taking some time, but he already said that he was busy so just leave him alone, in a few weeks it should be done, just wait
Mate i didnt say he should be doin it quiker i was just sayin thats long

Sorry Jake take as long as u want. :)

ive got 4 players to create and will be pm ing steve on the 4th (in england) asking him to test so it wont be long lads

go go go jake!! I will wait as long it be the quality one!! tq for making this :)

its fine :D ive asked steve where i should upload it to and steve will check it then ill release it :D

Steve hasnt been on yet today lads ... so were just waiting for him to give it the check over then its out ... Thanks Steve:D

will there be a competition from this database like who will be the fastest one to reach premiere league? Or who can create the best tactic with the teams?

Steve stilll hasnt been on he must be busy ... and yeah all teams should make it to the prem , ill ask for you to pop in sometimes with screenshots saying how everyones doing

Back