Status
Not open for further replies.

yidoyido10

Reaction score
ive read this over and looked at all the combinations of attributes that make up a 7* coach. That said its easier said than done in terms of finding suitable coaches.

Im just wondering if 7* training can be achieved between say 2 coaches rather than just one? For example, at man city there are 2 decent GK coaches. If i select either one to coach goalkeepers it gives me 5*, yet if i select them both it stays on 5*. It seems logical to me that if you have 2 pretty good coaches in the same area, then between them they should be giving u better coaching than just one of them!

Thats just an example but its the same with a number of areas, can anyone shed any light on it? Do u have to achieve all 7* with one coach?

thanks

Only the highest star rating counts, two guys in the same field won't increase stars, it will only reduce the coaches workload.

To be honest, I've found it easy to get 7 star coaches, I'm Italy's Legnano in Serie B (struggling to stay out of relegation) and I've got 7 star coaches for every training field. What I do is just look for guys with good Determination, Discipline, and Motivation, anything above 30 points combined is good, and 35+ is really good. I also go through coaches a lot, I'll sack them if the price isn't much in favor of someone else who can do their job better.

Status
Not open for further replies.