The A-League Thread

Extra time here we go. This is gonna kill me :S

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

****. 1-0 CCM are up.

Certainly looking better with Bernie on now and got a goal to show for it.

Also, funny how it says on the A-League website weather conditions are fine, when it's been pouring half the game.

Last edited:
So, that tackle in the second half on Mass, why...WHY?? was no card given out? Studs raised in a tackle from behind? Jesus christ... seriously?

Delovski shoulda been the ref, and not Breeze. At least he knows when to give out cards.

So, that tackle in the second half on Mass, why...WHY?? was no card given out? Studs raised in a tackle from behind? Jesus christ... seriously?

Delovski shoulda been the ref, and not Breeze. At least he knows when to give out cards.

When Breeze refereed the Grand Final between Melbourne Victory and Adelaide two years ago he gave out 2 red cards, both of which were later appealed and the bans overturned. So he hands them out, just not correctly apparently.

Remember that Mark Bosnich said that if Mariners won 2-1 he'd shave his head following the match. :p

BRISBANEEEEEEEEEEEEE ROAR :wub: Gotta love it! Gotta ****** love it!

I have no ******* idea how this happened. But... I love it. Great match CCM. You probably deserved to win, but we just snuck it :)