Status
Not open for further replies.

Kytz

Reaction score
THE ABUSEMENT PARK LEAGUE

Have you ever wondered how your favorite team would do up against 19 other world class teams in the world? In this challenge, you'll find out!

Also! There is two divisions, which means that the teams in the league will constantly change!

The modifications I've made, other than putting them into a custom league, is putting every teams youth coaching, recruitment and facilities to 20.
Which means: In future seasons, when regens are created, every player will be considered world class and the only thing you have as an upper hand is training them individually; are you up for thechallenge?
(Squads/Finances/Transfer budgets have NOT been altered)

All you have to do is load the Austria League, and you're set to go!
(other leagues are optional)

The teams are:
Top division
Arsenal
Chelsea
Manchester United
Manchester City
Olympique Marseille
Olympique Lyonnais
Paris Saint-Germain
Borussia Dortmund
Bayern München
Schalke 04
Ajax
A.C Milan
Roma
Inter
Juventus
FC Porto
SL Benfica
At. Madrid
Barcelona
Real Madrid
________________________________________________________________________________
Second Division
Internacional (Brazil)
Santos FC (Brazil)
Colo Colo (Chile)
GNK Dinamo(Croatia)
Liverpool F.C
Newcastle
Tottenham
Leverkusen
Gladbach
Udinese
Sporting CP
CSKA Moscow
Valencia
Fenerbahce
Dynamo Kyiv
Shakhtar Donetsk
L.A Galaxy (MLS)
NY Red Bulls (MLS)
Anzhi
Zenit

THE DOWNLOAD LINK IS http://www.mediafire.com/?4i9p6luo1acuwfi

Post your goals made, league standings, trophies and I'll eventually make a leaderboard with the best managers!

Last edited:
just because the facilities are at 20, doesnt mean you will get world class players every year :p

I have looked at this in the editor and you haven't created any sub-leagues or divisions, you haven't created the APL in the nation rules and you haven't put the second tier teams into any division they are all still in their original parent competitions, i,e Liverpool are still in the Prem and NY Red Bulls still in the MLS. It needs a little bit of work for it to be decent. But thanks for the attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.