Hi, i have been trying to develop a potentially good amc at Swansea to replace Michu, he has great tech, fitness, first touch and decisions, but his improvement is not what I have been expecting, I have very good staff but I am worried that his determination stat of 8 is going to hold back his development.
Thanks in advance.

DavidCoreDJ.

Hi, i have been trying to develop a potentially good amc at Swansea to replace Michu, he has great tech, fitness, first touch and decisions, but his improvement is not what I have been expecting, I have very good staff but I am worried that his determination stat of 8 is going to hold back his development.
Thanks in advance.

DavidCoreDJ.

What is Michu's determination stat?

16, but he never seems up for it, last season he was unstopplable but now i'm forever subbing him so I thought i'd bring a player though the system

Ask Michu to tutor your young player, everyone on this thread has been telling me that's the best way to raise determination

Ask Michu to tutor your young player, everyone on this thread has been telling me that's the best way to raise determination
Thanks, I will try this as soon as he comes back from loan, his loan club have been playing him at cb which doesn't help things ;)

Thanks.

I wasn't able to get any of them down that much or even to hot prospect. In the end i offered them low wages and put in a clause to it goes up after a certain amount of league appearances as i won't be using them for a few seasons.

Is there anyway of increasing the chance of bringing in better players through my own youth intake days? I'm in the process of upgrading the youth facilities, don't know if that makes a difference.

Upgrading youth recruitment, improving the fan base/reputation of your club, being in a big city (You can't help that though), improving the scouting knowledge at the club and getting feeder clubs that let players train at your club (I don't mean on loan) will all help! :)

Upgrading youth recruitment, improving the fan base/reputation of your club, being in a big city (You can't help that though), improving the scouting knowledge at the club and getting feeder clubs that let players train at your club (I don't mean on loan) will all help! :)

I'm West Ham so I've got the part about being in a big city sorted :)

I'll try the other stuff too, thanks! You've taught me a lot about youth in this thread, this is my first year with FM so i'm kind of a noob.

I'm West Ham so I've got the part about being in a big city sorted :)

I'll try the other stuff too, thanks! You've taught me a lot about youth in this thread, this is my first year with FM so i'm kind of a noob.

Any questions, just ask (Either in a thread, PM or on my wall, whichever you think is best! :)) and I will do my best to answer! :)

Any questions, just ask (Either in a thread, PM or on my wall, whichever you think is best! :)) and I will do my best to answer! :)

Cheers mate, i'm sure i'll have some more questions soon haha

How do I get the scout reports of players the day the regens are released. Surely if I look at the players on their specific regen days, they won't have a ready made scout report? Is there a way of sending my scouts to the certain countries in order to get them at the beginning of the days.

How do I get the scout reports of players the day the regens are released. Surely if I look at the players on their specific regen days, they won't have a ready made scout report? Is there a way of sending my scouts to the certain countries in order to get them at the beginning of the days.

Go to scouting on the regen day, set new assignment, choose the scout, pick the nation, i like to add condition and make them no older than 21, i also like to make the scout search for players with a minimum of 4 star potential.

You'll get a load of players on youth contracts so you can offer them a pro contract (meaning you don't pay a transfer fee, just compensation) but obviously you'll have to pay them pro wages (usually around £4,000-£8,000)

What it the difference between the two tutoring options? and which helps a players mentals besides Det?

What it the difference between the two tutoring options? and which helps a players mentals besides Det?

The first one means their is a chance of learning PPMs and becoming preferred personell
The 2nd option only affects attributes - The tutee can't learn PPMs and wont ever become preferred personnel with the tutor :)