The ads

Lol they must have Sean's permission, the ads cant just get on the site by themselves

was that aimed at me, as i never said they would affect youngsters just that if someone was young enough and easily disturbed enough that the y were affected then they surely are too young to be a forum member.

No it was the contrary, I agree with your point.

i dont find it very suitable as there are people very young on the site

Why? Are you offended by the female form? It's actually rather amazing

The pictures can be a bit dodgy when at work but there is a tab to minimize them and shockingly they make the site alot of money...you horn dogs out there

Last edited:
Mmmmm....not me. No, sire. You won't see me complain at all.....:p

The pictures can be a bit dodgy when at work but there is a tab to minimize them and shockingly they make the site alot of money...you horn dogs out there

What Kris said. If they offend you can collapse the container they are in so they don't hurt your eyes anymore. And yes a lot of you have actually signed up on that site. It just goes to show that I am clearly targeting the right audience |)

i feel like a ****, with such a random name, now everyone just has their actual name.:(

Just wondering....why do they appear under the title of 'Partners'!?

I think it's the day he signed up to the forum xD

oh right, that's clever, and why is your name redrup?

it would be clever but like a *** i put in the wrong date. it is actually a month before i joined up.:mad::'(

redrup's is redrup because that is his last name.

ive always had this name

oi 19-11-08, that means you signed up on my birthday :)

oh right, im gonna create a thread for this