nubkiller5

Reaction score
View attachment 197623View attachment 197624
I'm playing my third game as arsenal and then i noticed that Scott Dann is playing as striker!!! And it seems it's not just Scott Dann who plays striker for blackburn but Christopher Samba played striker as well for blackburn's last game. Even stranger thing is none of Blackburn's strikers are injured! When I looked at samba's profile his striker position rating is competent. I do like the new features in the game such as new team talks but team selections such as this is just plain weird. Although Samba as target man is interesting i suppose and Scott Dann has 13 finishing which is decent lol.

They do play Samba upfront when things are getting desperate upfront whether through injury or towards an end of the game. It is very odd though. I'm sure it will be changed in the first patch.

I've seen Evertom play Jagielka up front on FM11, I've seen Aston Villa play Heskey in defence on FM10. This is no shock.

The game does seem to like putting CBs up front, I guess it's because they often have great composure, heading, strength, balance etc.

In FM11 I had the joy of Samba playing upfront in a friendly vs my Inter and was dismayed to watch him cleanly tackle Lucio on the edge of the area and bang it in ¬.¬

I've seen Evertom play Jagielka up front on FM11, I've seen Aston Villa play Heskey in defence on FM10. This is no shock.

good comments and i agree with you that i've seen stupid selections in fm11 such as crouch playing as centre back and wright phillips at right back etc. However, on previous versions of fm they did not play centre backs up front in every match like blackburn in fm12 lol. Especially when there's no injuries at all to the strikers.

I've just played Liverpool who has Carroll and Agger upfront.