THE AJAX ACADEMY CHALLENGE II

• Thread starter Thread starter W4NKER
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 8K
well done mate with cl win im still in my first season 9points behind psv

well my first season done did not win a thing dame lost the league by 2 points but did get some very good youth players roll on next season

I've grew fed up with transfer windows in FM believe it or not, so I'm going to continue my Ajax Academy Challenge. I've played two more seasons since I last updated.

2014/15

League:

View attachment 360959

Dutch Super Cup: Runners-up
UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up
Dutch Cup: Semi Finals
UEFA Champions League: Quarter Final

A disappointing season in truth with failure to add any cups to our league triumph.

Academy Graduates:

View attachment 360954
View attachment 360956
View attachment 360958

Very excited about these kids and we have a few 3* potential ones as well.

2014/15

League:

View attachment 360966

Dutch Super Cup:
Runners-up
Dutch Cup:
Quarter Final

UEFA Champions League: First Knockout Rnd

Another league title but disappointing cup campaigns. Some of the more established players are coming to the end of their careers so perhaps it is time to blood a few youngsters now.

Academy Graduates

None of note.

[TABLE="class: grid, width: 500, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Season[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]League[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Cup[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Champions League[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Europa League[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Europa League[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Super Cup[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]2012/13[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]1st[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Y[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]-[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]2013/14[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]2014/15[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]2015/16[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

love this thread. Got a youth challenge occurring with Dynamo Kyiv which is fun. Looking to build dominance through youth

Hey W4NKER another amazing story by so far !! When are you going to continue the Euro Trek Journey??Another question are you sttil using the modern warfare and 4-1-4-1 Rock combinarion??Cheers!!

Can you post your transfer history?

why would he? he doenst buy players! only sell ! W4NKER , wich tactic do you use? the rock classic ? or your own ? was thinking about starting the same but with my beloved PSV ;) but using the rock classic would feel like cheating :P

Excellent stuff, as always. Just caught up as it springs into life!
Cheers
Hey W4NKER another amazing story by so far !! When are you going to continue the Euro Trek Journey??Another question are you sttil using the modern warfare and 4-1-4-1 Rock combinarion??Cheers!!
Not sure when I'll continue it but I will eventually.

On Euro Trek I use that combination. On Ajax I've been using modern warfare tweak up until now. Will probably return to the combination
Can you post your transfer history?
No transfers in. Outs have been loans and frees with only Alderweireld (£20m - Juventus) and Eriksen (£30m - Man Utd) sold for any significant fees.
why would he? he doenst buy players! only sell ! W4NKER , wich tactic do you use? the rock classic ? or your own ? was thinking about starting the same but with my beloved PSV ;) but using the rock classic would feel like cheating :P
My own so far as I like 2 strikers but for anyone else I would always recommend Rock Classic without doubt

2016/17

A DUTCH DOUBLE!

We won the league at a canter and managed to blood a few youngsters in the process. Also at last we managed to add a cup to the trophy cabinet.

View attachment 361383

View attachment 361384

In the Champions League we slipped out at the semi final stage to a powerful Man Utd side.

View attachment 361385

Undoubtedly the highlight was a magnificent comeback against Barcelona. One of my best FM matches to date.

Player of the Season

View attachment 361386

Has been a top performer for years now but no bigger club has come in for him. I would sell him for the right price!

Young Player of the Season

View attachment 361387

Could have claimed the top prize. Broke into the national team as well and big future ahead of him. Sporting and Liverpool have already enquired about Peters but I'll be keeping him as long as possible.

Academy Products

View attachment 361382

A poor turn out this year with only Sims a potential first teamer. However the 2* players usually turn into decent squad players or can be sold eventually for decent fees.

View attachment 361381

I am tempted to add a second manager and do a similar thing with PSV, but use instant result to keep the pace of the career up. What do you think??

Back