The Ajax Academy Challenge

Wish Urby Emanuelson and Clarence Seedorf would have contact talks with me. Anyway, is it okay to buy players that have come from the Ajax CT (South Africa) team's youth program?

you can buy emanuelson in 2nd season (well i got opportunity but i rather returned anita in ajax - he is cheaper, wants less wage then emanuelson (80k) and you can sell him for more cash)

I'm not playing with a 2012 summer update so he's still at the club but thanks for the advice.

im fin february on 2nd season and im just amazed by hoessen...i gave him opportunity and he is currently my best player

Mid- November 1st season and it's looking better and better. Won the Super Cup and following some ropey performances initially in the league, have put together a nice streak as my tactics have become more and more fluid including a dramatic win over Chelsea!

View attachment 276253

Sold a few fringe players just to lighten the load and managed to get Emanuelson to agree to join from Milan when it turns Jan to help patch my left side as Boileson in defence and Sulejmani on the wing isn't cutting it with Boerrigter injured long-term)

in 2nd year i lost in knockout phase of uefa champions league by chelsea 2:3 and 1:2...so far i have 6 points more then 2nd vitesse and after buying anita (will sell him when he reaches 28) sold aissati,schone,janssen and bizot...on European Championship eriksen was in best squad, babel and vermeer played for holland.

Superb! What tactic do you use?
It's pretty similar to Hazzas, i made it using your engine exploit thread, in league i switched the DMC to an AMC positon with middle striker settings to make it even more offensive as no1 can really score against us there anyways. :)

My own challenge is a lot like this one except i am only buying dutch players youngster etc i want my ajax team to have just ducth in it only player i bought in that wasent ducth was

Marco Verratti he is a must buy on any save i hope to train him up and sell him of for loads in the future.Witht hat being said i hope i can still take part in this challenge?

View attachment 276279View attachment 276280

Season 1 Report
Super Cup: won 3:2 against FC Twente.
Dutch Cup: Sadly we crashed out in the third round to Jupiler League side, SC Cambuur. 0:1 (my fault for fielding a weakened side).
CL: A 2nd place in the group stage granted us a draw against Bayer Leverkusen in the first knockout stage. Sadly we lost that fixture (1:2 aggregate).
Eredivisie: 1st Place! View attachment 276325
Other news: When the season ended, the board announced that they would improve both training and youth facilities as well as expanding the stadium by 16000 seats (68960 capacity total).

Last edited:
finnished my first season only thing i was dissapointed on is we lost 7 times in the league but some think for me to work on in next season i will be selling a lot of players i hope next summer currently have 22m if i board adjust

We got knock out of the champions league by zenit 4.2 on agg goals in the last 16 so i am pleased with are champions league run i hope next year we can reach the qta finals fingers crossed.

Only got to the fourth round of the ducth cup my own arrogants gott he better of me i holiday that game big misstake next year i will not make the same misstake.

View attachment 276330

Super cup we won on penaltys fc twente 3 ajax 4
View attachment 276333

final league posistion

View attachment 276331

top scorer
View attachment 276332

Last edited:
any one know any good traing to help out with the young players thanks

sorry guys gotta bow outta this challenge, vertonghen slapped in a transfer request which started a wicked chain of events, once he went anita, audeireld, sulejmani, hamdaoiu, boerrigter, cilleson van der wiel, de jong, enyong and thessani cvitanich castillion all requested transfers, let them go to not damage morale and give youngsters a chance but too much too soon for my 16 year olds languishing in 7th on verge of the sack so since i;m enjoying the save gunna have to splash the cash, staying dutch tho good luck to the other guys attemting this :(