The Ajax Academy Challenge

won olympics with u23 brazil, and with holland U20 world cup...in 2nd season won both cup and league and as i mentioned earlier lost in first knockout round by chelsea...now in new season alderweireld requested transfer (wants a new challenge) so i had to sell him to atletico for 17,75 mill...most of good regens are midfielders so defence is suffering bad...won and 3rd consecutive super cup with 3-2 against twente (all players under 22 except moisander) and currently managing france

The Good News: we smashed Heracles 6:0 in my second super cup final

The Bad News: shortly after this great show of intent, the board went over my head and accepted a transfer bid from AC Milan for Siem de Jong (6.5 Million for someone I had high hopes for!) which leaves a gap in my midfield quality for this season at least.

i have question....all facilities,network coaching is on top level (what is easy to make with ajax), but broplem is that imn getting too many youth recruitments abroad -> in my youth recrutiment i got 2 croatians, 2 from czech republic few scandinavians (norway and dennmark) , brazilian? and russian??
does anyone else have tha problem?

i have question....all facilities,network coaching is on top level (what is easy to make with ajax), but broplem is that imn getting too many youth recruitments abroad -> in my youth recrutiment i got 2 croatians, 2 from czech republic few scandinavians (norway and dennmark) , brazilian? and russian??
does anyone else have tha problem?

it's always going to happen with a club like ajax because they have extensive recruitment network and feeder clubs all over the world. You might also have foreigner staff members which could a have an impact as well.

You could try cutting links with foreign feeder clubs, fire all foreigner staff members and hire only dutch coaches/scout etc and see if that helps?

i dont habe any foreign feeder club and only 1 foreign scout (uruquay) and 1 fgn coach (spain) but thanks for help...there are still from my school so will beat this challenge until 2025

Approaching the business end of season 1 now and it's quite interesting. Alderweireld has been displaced in CB by 18yr old Stefano Denswil (Vertonghen tutoring), Mats Rits (Janssen tutoring) has claimed the AMC spot from Eriksen who now plays AMR with a ?1bn buyout clause on his shiny new long-term contract, and big name players Sigthorsson and De Jong look set to be pushed out the door following very poor showings. En route to win the Dutch Cup, reach the semi of the CL and claim the league title too. Will post screens when season ends.

sadly i have to give up of this challenge...won euro cup in 2013/2014 and now was playing in 2014/2015 semi fnals of uefa champions up against marseille and then crash dump happens and cant load game anymore...btw i won 4 leagues , 4 super cups and 3 cups

Out of interest how many people doing this are using a Grid/Exploit based tactic? I'll put my hands up to using the corner and target man bugs but it would be interesting just to see who is using the what and how it is affecting things.

im using the grid for home games and 1 of raikans for away but im not hammering teams well beat psv with the grid but thats been my bigest win

Can someone answer my Ajax CT question please. I'm tempted to buy some of their players (From their youth system) but I don't know if its acceptable or not.
I won't be using Ajax CT players but its up to each individual user

got the sack the players i bought was no where near good enough to replace the ones we lost best of luck to every one eles in this challenge

yeah i am gonna give this a go as i love bringing young players through

Just started a new save which I thought I'd drag out till FM13 but I really want to try this. Probably start it tomorrow!