The All-Time BTC Draft LIVE!

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 253
  • Views Views 14K
he probably posted it 7th but it didnt come through cause of the problems on the site tonight. thats why theres no 7th pick if you look back Edit: or he forgot :P

Hmmm - pretty sure I posted up your LB. However, you were about 7th, so I'll just check your list and give you the player you would have got, which I believe is Abidal (Unless Lahm was 8th pick+)

Serious Base problems atm, will try to finish this round and end for the night. Will continute tomorrow at 6PM starting with the 2nd CB round.

For now:

Mark 19 times - Jaap Stam

And last but not least, and the final draw of tonight:

NSNO - Fabio Cannavaro

Wooo...Happy to get 3 of my first choice picks so far. Thats the core of my Magyars team already, just need Puskas up front.

Danny, I wonder if my teams formation is even in FM? I never checked... :P
And thanks for calling me an awkward *******...Missed out on a few of my next choice CBs such as Thuram and Maldini who would go wide...

To avoid later confusion i picked Di Stefano as a CM as he he often played deep in games that iv seen. Just seen Wiki class him as an AMC. If anybody thinks its unfair Danny could you move him to my first choice AMC? Only if others disagree though :)

Last edited:
Back