The American Revolution (BAP Story) - Foundation Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tezzz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 105
  • Views Views 16K
If possible could I reserve a spot and then fill in the template tomorrow? Like this idea :D
(I'm on Naterr's bap by the way)
 
I understand that I do not meet the requirements for minimum post count (long time lurker on the site) however if you need someone to make up the numbers I'm more than willing to participate if allowed.

First Name: Hunter​

Second Name: Harris​

D.O.B (Day/Month): 25 November​

City of Bith(America): Phoenix​

Height (cm): 177​

Weight (kg): 73​

Position: MR​

Secondary Position (one only): ST​

Strongest Foot (L or R): Left​

3 Best Technical Attributes (Not penalty taking): Finishing, Dribbling, First Touch​

3 Best Mental Attributes (Not determination): Composure, Work Rate, Off the Ball​

3 Best Physical Attributes (Not Natural Fitness): Pace, Acceleration, Stamina​


Order from Highest to Lowest (Ambition, Loyalty, Professionalism) Ambition, Professionalism, Loyalty​


Favourite Clubs (Max 2): Arsenal, New York Red Bulls​

Disliked Clubs (Max 2): Tottenham, Man U​
 
Last edited:
Application for BaP

Hello. I am aware that I do not meet the requirements in terms of the post count, but if there are any more spaces, I would like to join in as well.
Although I am not in the Be a Player thread you have mentioned, I was involved in a Be a Player thread in Football Manager 2014: Become a Legend...in 2033. I hope you would be able to add me in. Thanks.

First Name:
Abdon
​
Second Name: ​
​
Claude​
​
D.O.B (Day/Month): ​
​
20/7​
​
City of Bith(America): ​
​
Los Angeles​
​
Height (cm): ​
​
188​
​
Weight (kg): ​
​
81​
​
Position: ​
​
ST​
​
Secondary Position (one only): ​
​
AM​
​
Strongest Foot (L or R): ​
​
R​
​
3 Best Technical Attributes (Not penalty taking): ​
​
Finishing, Technique, First Touch​
​
3 Best Mental Attributes (Not determination): ​
​
Composure, Decision, Work Rate​
​
3 Best Physical Attributes (Not Natural Fitness): ​
​
Acceleration, Pace, Stamina​
​
Order from Highest to Lowest (Ambition, Loyalty, Professionalism): ​
​
Professionalism, Loyalty, Ambition​
​
Favourite Clubs (Max 2): ​
​
Liverpool FC, Melaka​
​
Disliked Clubs (Max 2): ​
​
Manchester United, Everton​
​
 
Last edited:
First Name: Rafael
Second Name: Thompson
D.O.B (Day/Month): 15/03
City of Birth: Los Angeles
Languages Spoken (Max 3): English, German, Spanish
Height (cm): 185
Weight (kg): 80
Position: Striker
Secondary Position: -
Strongest Foot (L or R): L
3 Best Technical Attributes (Not penalty taking): Dribbling, Finishing, First touch
3 Best Mental Attributes (Not determination): Composure, Off the ball, Work rate
3 Best Physical Attributes (Not Natural Fitness): Acceleration, Balance, Stamina

Order from Highest to Lowest (Ambition, Loyalty, Professionalism): Professionalism, Ambition, Loyalty

Favourite Clubs (Max 2): -
Disliked Clubs (Max 2): -
 
application

First Name:John​

Second Name:Cheah​

D.O.B (Day/Month):21/2​

City of Bith(America):Los Angeles​

Height (cm):174​

Weight (kg):54​

Position: CAM​

Secondary Position (one only): ST​

Strongest Foot (L or R):L​

3 Best Technical Attributes (Not penalty taking):passing, finishing , dribbling​

3 Best Mental Attributes (Not determination):work rate , leadership, creativity​

3 Best Physical Attributes (Not Natural Fitness): pace, agility, jumping reach​


Order from Highest to Lowest (Ambition, Loyalty, Professionalism): Ambition, Proffesionalism , Loyalty​


Favourite Clubs (Max 2):Man Utd , Queens Park Rangers​

Disliked Clubs (Max 2):Man city, arsenal​
 
First Name: Hans Christian

Second Name: Pedersen

D.O.B.: 09/03

City of Birth: Chicago

Height: 200

Weight: 100

Position: ST

Secondary Position: CB

Strongest Foot: R

3 Best Technical Attributes: Heading, Finishing, Long Shots

3 Best Mental Attributes: Composure, Off the Ball, Aggression

3 Best Physical Attributes: Strength, Jumping Reach, Balance

Order from Highest to Lowest: Ambition, Professionalism, Loyalty

Favourite Clubs: FC Barcelona

Disliked Clubs: Real Madrid, Espanyol
 
Any news on this?

Swamped with work this week and was a track day today. Going to smash the rest of this tomorrow I think we've got enough players for now.

Apply before it's too late if you haven't already as I'll be launching the game tomorrow night most probably!
 
No more spots remaining.

--

Right guys everyone is now in the game and the end of the first season update will come tomorrow as soon as I get in from work which will be about 6pm-ish. There are 20 of us so hopefully everyone stays active and up to date so we can have a really interactive thread.

Stay tuned!
 
Nice twist on the usual BAP format...looking forward to this Tezzz!
 
Okay lads just showing the starting screenshots of your players to make sure everything looks alrite... if theres anything that needs changing then let me know within the hour as I will be simming the first season very soon!

Also note a few of the stats might change again on the real save as it randomises a few on start-up.

Cheers!

(The images should be attached to this post)
 
Wow, my Mentals look great! And I start at a lower club as well... :P At least I'll get 1st team football! :D
 
Back
Top