The Annual Kliipybo vs Stonecold Save

Mr_Grieves

Reaction score

Like Christmas, Hanukkah or any other major religious event here we goal again with our annual old-time storyteller save.

This i believe is our 5th attempt at a joint story with our best saves being a 2-year effort with Man Utd and Arsenal in 2014 and then with Newcastle & Aston Villa in 2017

My favorite FM saves ever was fighting through Hamachi to have amazing save together with Valencia & Atletico Madrid where I'm sure we took a major trophy every season. That was far better than our Barcelona vs Real Madrid save where i got sacked after winning the Champions League.

Our plan is usually to post 3 main posts per season THe day of the 1st league game, End of January transfer window, and end of the season. There will be plenty of posts during the season as this thread will be used for insults and abuse as often as possible and of course, we'll have head to head games in the league which are December & May so you know a full update won't be far behind. We're going to try to upload them and break down the games, or more likely have a breakdown over the games.
Overall Head to Head
City 3-2 United 2019
United 2-1 City 2020

City Wins 1Draw - 0United Wins - 1Goal Difference =Points =

Citys Seasons

SeasonPremiershipFA CupLeague CupEuropeSuper Cups?
2019/203rd4th Round3rd RoundCL Group PhaseCommunity shield - Runner Up
2020/21

United Seasons

SeasonPremiershipFA CupLeague CupEuropeSuper Cups?
2019/20WinnerWinnerSemi FInalEL WInner
2020/21

Last edited:

New Jobs

It's only been 2 days but we have restarted the save. spent one-night doing pre-season and every week Monaco brought up a new problem to the stage it was nowhere near a fair fight. So after a quick chat this morning we decided to go in a different direction

2 tickets to Manchester from Charles de Gaulle
united.jpg

Stone Cold vs Klippybo

I've got to play with my hero's in red, although they are pretty pish in this year game i see. Klippy will be going for the scum Blue side of Manchester. This time Klippy has the head start but this fight will be fairer than Lyon vs Monaco. We've already fought over 2 players and both are targeting the title!​

I'm feeling good about this not confident I'll win but its going to be fun. I just watched the Giggys caretaker documentary on the sky. Far better use of the time that the 3 awful games that have been on today. Watching Arsenal collapse to Brighton aside.

1592679576365.png

MANCHESTER CITY PRE-SEASON

So I am City. I initially thought of being Chelsea but the transfer ban ruined that for me. That meant Liverpool or Man City and I picked City for 2 reasons - the Manchester derby and the fact I just prefer City in real life lol. The only thing is the board expect me to win the league and get to the Champions League and FA Cup finals so I have to hit the ground running.

On arrival I was met with several problems. Long term injuries to Sane and Mendy, only 1 player home grown by the club at an acceptable standard and only 4 trained in the country plus a lack of depth. I needed to sort a lot.

So here are my transfers.

--

TRANSFERS

So I had to bring back a couple of former Man City youth players and the first one is Angus Gunn who arrived from Southampton for £10m to be my backup keeper.
gunn.png

The other one was part of a 7 man exodus from Scotland. 3 from Celtic, 2 from Aberdeen and one each from Hearts and Dundee lol. Anywho Olivier Ntcham is the man who comes back to City for £20m as a homegrown player by the club. A decent CM he provides great quality as backup.
ntcham.png

The other 2 from Celtic were Kristoffer Ajer as a backup CB for £20m and Karamoko Dembele as a prospect RW for £8.25m.
ajer.png
dembele.png

The other players from Scotland? Lewis Ferguson, Dean Campbell, Aaron Hickey and Finlay Robertson. Ooh and I also got Rangers as a feeder team lol.

I didnt stop there with regards to prospects. Hlozek came in for a ridiculously cheap £50k from Sparta Prague. Even better was that 16y/o Giovanni Reyna joined from Dortmund for £4m!!!!!! Matias Arezo will come in for £1m when he is 18y/o. Leonidas Stergiou came in from St. Gallen for a couple of million and Naci Unavar joined from Ajax for £800k.

My last signing however was a huge one. Pablo Dybala joined from Juventus for £75m. He will be my AMC which is not his favoured position so I will have to be patient with him but at the very least he will be Aguero's replacement.
dybala.png

--

Regarding players out I sold Max Diskerud and Claudio Bravo cos they are **** and old while I got £24m for David Silva and £11m for Fernandinho - good players but ancient players.

--

SQUAD

When everyone is fit I am content. However if we have a few injuries and suspensions I am going to struggle big time. All of my decent reserve players are out on loan so there is very little squad depth. I have 16 world class players and after that it is youths basically.

--

AIM FOR THE SEASON

Win the league and beat Stonecold in our match in August!!!​

Stone Cold appointed Man Utd Manager

man utd logo.jpg

After a rough few years since Sir Alex retired this is finally the manager that's going to take Man Utd to the top.

Manager's Ambitions
My dream is to win the Champions Leauge in the next 3 seasons. That's the maximum! This season i just want to take on City and Liverpool the best i can. Secure Champions League and win the Europa League. Our team is for sure not on the top 2s level but with almost the whole squad under 26 its a team for the future.

Pre Season 2019/20
fixtures.png

We have a few gaping holes. Some we filled, but there was some outstanding value in the market that i had to make a move on.

Transfers
all transfers.png

In

Timo Werner - Att
In WErner.png

Not that we needed a 3rd superstar striker for £52m despite having far bigger holes in the squad i was not passing up on Werner who can and will fill in on the left.

Ruben Dias - DC
In Dias.png

Next up was the player that will be our center back for a decade alongside Harry Maguire.

Lorenzo Pellegrini - MC
IN pellegrini.png

Is there a better minimum fee in the game better than Pellegrini's. We have Pogba & Fernandes. This gives us one of the best MCs groups in the world.

Mura joins for the future. He's already out on loan
in Mura.png

Out
A handful of players that will forever be connected with the failures of the post Fergie era were moved on to find our new superstars. The biggest fee i got was from Victor Lindelof. I was only going to sell him if i could agree to buy Dias or a starting DC which i did. Little did i expect Lindelof to pay for most of his deal. Fred & Matic were two of the holding players that never took the place of Michael Carrick. both leave to be replaced by Lorenzo. Luke Shaw was not value for money with Brandon Williams staking the starting spot. Pereira is rubbish and i will take the money for him and run.

The Squad
Startring 11.png

It is not a big squad and a few injuries could totally derail our season. We'll definitely be using a lot of

August 24th 2019

Man City 3-2 Man Utd

city.png

The first derby was a thriller with positives on both ends. An injury crisis had us down to a 15 man squad so we set up like a Jose tribute act not that that stopped Mahrez giving City the lead. The feeling of dread hit on the 29th minute when Pellegrini got sent off. We were 1 down, at the Etihad down to 10 men. Suddenly in 8 magical minutes Werner and Daniel James had us in front! I didn't have enough time to get excited about this and Phil Foden had city level before half time. Sterling scored what proved to be the winning goal and a missed pen from Aguero would have been harsh on us. United may have even nicked the win with an onslaught in the last 10 minutes. However, we gave the league favorites a game with a very thin squad far from the finished article that gives me a lot of hope for the future.

The Match highlights

1592946529926.png

1st JANUARY 2020 - MANCHESTER CITY

It all started so well - amazingly well but it has all gone wrong and at the time of writing I am on the verge of the sack. We havent had much luck tbh with key disallowed goals and performances where we have 35 shots to the oppositions 4 and we still get beat but overall the summer has come back to haunt me as I had to buy players to comply with registration rules rather than sign players that I needed.

Here are my results..............
results.png
results2.png

So we started the season on fire and won 10 of our first 11 games (including beating Man Utd) and the one we didnt we missed a penalty. We lost to Liverpool but bounced back however our tough run of fixtures coincided with backup players being unhappy, injuries to positions that I didnt have backup for happening and just generally being *****.

Arsenal thumped us, we should have beaten Chelsea but drew and then Wolves tore us apart. We bounced back against West Ham but against Everton we drew 1-1 they had a man sent-off, we had a goal disallowed and their goal came from a poor pass back and having led the league by 5pts at one point we are now 4pts behind in 3rd.

--

As for the cups the least said the better. Didnt care about the Community Shield but in the League Cup my backups lost to Swansea 1-0 despite having nearly 40 shots on goal to their paltry 4. Then in the Champions League we somehow finished bottom of our group. We drew with Porto and Leverkusen but thumped Inter 4-0. Inter then beat us but we were still OK but a 3-0 loss to Porto meant 3rd place was the best we could do. I chucked the last match against Leverkusen in all honesty and played my backups and we drew 1-1 with us having a last minute goal disallowed which would have put us in the Europa League.

Since that game my job has been on a shoogly peg and after my last match the board hauled me in for a meeting. It seems there will have to be a Kris Stuart mark 2 taking charge at Man City before long.........................​

Man Utd 2020

In the red half of Manchester, things could hardly have gone any better. My personal aim for the season was to sneak into the top 4. The squad is a shell and we regularly had only 3 or 4 fit players on the bench while missing either Rashford or Martial all season. All this makes it even more amazing that we

fix 1.png
fix 2.png

ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!

Premiership
PL.png

It's going to be a very interesting second half of the season. 4 teams are within 6 points of top spot while the best squad in the league, Liverpool already have a difference-maker signed up to try claw back the 10 point gap they have. Steve Bruce was sacked by Newcastle. That's Klippybo's highlight so far. Greenwood and Fernandes as you see have been the stars of the season.

We average out one dodgy league performance per month against the Bournemouth and Aston Villa's of the world but we have had many rubs of the green too with lots of wins by the odd goal. I expect to see this level out more in the second half of the season. The Europa League was as easy a group as I've ever seen and we got to the Quarter Finals of the League cup before Liverpool beat us on new years day.

Hanibal breaking the first of many club records.
YOUNGEST SCORER.png

1593287363280.png

MANCHESTER CITY - JANUARY 2020

Deadline day is over and miraculously I am still in a job. We went unbeaten in January and played pretty well but another team in Manchester have been unreal. Here are my results.
jan.png

Not bad although I fear if I lose the cup replay to Chelsea the sack will come but with the hangover from 2019 I decided to make some drastic decisions.............

The main one - I have all but given up in the league. I figure we can only drop points in maybe 3 games max if we are to win the title and that is unlikely given my players form and also with the squad of players that I have - especially since the transfer window has shut.

I also decided to revamp my squad. I made deliberate moves to sell some of my experienced players and replace them with wonderkids. I figured that with this season going down as an abject failure I need to set myself up for the future so to give a few wonderkids half a season of regular football and develop them is my way to go.

Outgoing is Aguero to Liverpool for £80m, Zinchenko to Arsenal for £35m, Rodri to Bayern Munich for £52m and Otamendi to Inter on loan but with a mandatory £28m fee. Aguero was rubbish for me and to get that amount of money for a 32y/o makes it a no brainer. Zinchenko played a lot as my left back out of position and he was always going to move on, Rodri is a DMC so didnt fit in my system while Otamendi was on huge money for being 4th choice.

Here are my incomings at a cost of £203m............................

First off is Aguero's replacement. I toyed with moving Dybala up front and buying an AMC but there were so many prospects as a striker out there that I decided to go for one. Lautaro Martinez was definitely a target for £96m but in the end I plumped for the man of the moment in world football and Erling Haaland came in from Borussia Dortmund for £65m. I havent managed him before so I look forward to seeing how he plays and develops.
haaland.png

Next up is Ansu Fati. With Sane back fit and Raheem Sterling I didnt need another LW but he is also a decent striker so he pairs up as my 3rd choice striker. Fati will be a world beater and the £60m I paid for him will soon be a bargain price.
fati.png

The spending continued on deadline day as I needed to replace Otamendi so incoming was Abdou Diallo from PSG for £20m. A ball playing centre half, he is 23y/o and can develop into a top notch player and he is on less money than Otamendi so it was all good.
diallo.png

My first signing however was that of Sandro Tonali. Brescia only wanted £24m for him so I pounced to sign him and he will play 2nd fiddle to Gundogan for the remainder of the season but will soon be first choice. I dont really need to say much else about him!
tonali.png

The wonderkids just kept coming! Jude Bellingham is up next from Birmingham City for a fee of £23m. He will be world class - no doubt.
bellingham.png

Tonali may have been a snip at £24m but the best bargain was the signing of Alphonso Davies from Bayern Munich for a pitiful £7.25m. I was desperate for another left back so when I enquired about him thinking I would have to pay £20m plus I jumped at the chance to sign the wonderkid for such a small fee.
davies.png

So there you go. I have such a young squad full of wonderkids - Davies, Reyna, Bellingham, Dembele, Fati, Haaland and Foden are the ones that immediately spring to mind. This is a squad that will grow together and hopefully conquer world football although I am aware that in the summer I will have to sign more experienced players.

Lets see if I can last till the end of the season in a job lol.​

Man Utd January Window

Fixtures
FIx.png

On the pitch, it could hardly have gone better. Liverpool schooled our strongest line up in the League cup but we beat lower league sides by a combined 13 goals while putting 11 past Arsenal & Liverpool in back to back league games. This will probably end up being our best month of results in the entire save.

Europa League is back in a few weeks. Standard should not offer much for us to worry about.

Table
SPL.png

Still a 3-way fight at the top with United 6 points clear. Martials got 20 goals in the league.

I think Klippybo is really jumping the bus on calling the league. Ourselves and Chelsea have European games midweek to take the wind out of our sails as well as our squad still being 1/2 injuries away from disaster and we have not had a bad run of performances or results since August. We're due for it!

Man Utd Transfer Window
Man Utd transfers.png

I took advantage of our brilliant first half of the season to get a great return on back up players, mostly defenders. Bailly & Fonsu Mensah played 2 games between them but brought in £45m with Backups Phil Jones & Jessie Lingard adding a further £36m to the boards generous £44m boost in December. A final move to sell Tahith Chong after his loan to Atlanta ended seen him got for more than double the £5m we were offered in June.

In
We have 3 major holes to fill in the squad and we sorted two of them

Federico Chiesa AMR
In federico C.png

My main move was to secure my long term AMR from Fiorentina. I'm told by our favorite story co-host that he's worth half of this in the second season. I was slightly disappointed by this but knowing i don't have to worry about this position for almost a decade is more than worth it i hope,

James Rodriguez AML
In James.png

He's been about a bit since the 2014 world cup huh. I signed the Columbian on a pre-contract but with the holes on the wing, i decided to pay the £14m i got for Lindgard to get him in immediately. Worst case scenario i;ll get a profit off him in 6 months if i get the opportunity to upgrade.

Daniele Rugani DC
In danny rug.png

Are Juventus mad? They put there best young defender on the transfer list for pennies! Well, £13m but still that's nothing to the £50m we'll eventually sell him for. Not far from Maguire's potential, he may give me selection issues quicker than i thought.

Pelayo Morilla MC
In pedro kid.png

Goes into the youth team. May loan him next season to see if he becomes good enough for the Premiership.

I spent a tidy sum on players that will be joining over the next 12 months mostly in the summer.

World transfers
All transfers.png

Our business looks like bargains compared to Spurs signing Taliafico & Mario Balotelli going back to Milan. They ain't learned have they!​

1593360460352.png

END OF SEASON - MANCHESTER CITY

Morale is lower than a snakes belly. Somehow and by the skin of my teeth I am still in a job but with 3 games to go I was given an ultimatum - get 11pts in my next 5 games or get sacked. I promptly lost 7-3 to Liverpool (Aguero being a little ***** and scoring a hat-trick) but then beat Burnley 2-0 and Leicester 5-2 so it seems I have a summer to sort things out but if I dont win my first 2 league games then I am out. All this coming a few weeks after I signed a new contract!!!!!

For what its worth here are my results.
results.png

They actually werent too bad apart from the 3 defeats in a row but even then we deserved at least a point against Stoneclod's Man Utd and we missed a penalty to equalise while against Norwich we got raped as we had 33 shots to their 2 but yet we lost. The Liverpool game was a farce - we actually matched them but defensively we were poor.

What is apparent is that our form against the bigger sides has really let us down. Norwich were the only side to beat us out with from Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool while we only had 3 draws out with those teams too however we only beat Man Utd once and that was our only victory against the better sides which is just not good enough. We did do the double over Spurs mind you.

In the end we laboured to a 3rd place finish and while I feel thats a tad harsh it is what it is but alas I have written off next season too as myself and Stonecold went head to head for a player and he won so I am saying it now - we are not going to win the title next year! Fortunately my board have lowered expectations for next season as they only expect me to challenge for the title and get to the semis of the Champions League. With that in mind and with the crop of wonderkids that I have I am going to completely overhaul my squad in the summer to start afresh. At least for 2 games lol

Newcastle got relegated too. It really was a nightmare season for me.

Now I will hand you over to Stonecold for him to gloat..........................

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​

Man Utd Season 1 Part 2

As Klippybo says i could gloat. And I'm away too.

Premiership
MU Fix.png

We started the season well and ended it with the best run of form i can remember in FM20. Highlighted with a 6-0 win against Arsenal, 5-1 over Liverpool, and 6-1 over Wolves. Beating City was the icing on the cake for a special season.

League
PL.png

Man Utd had there greatest Premiership season. Quite a statement when you consider the decades of success. Liverpool came back strong and it could be a thrilling 4-way fight for the title. Spurs might come back into it after sacking poor old Jose.
Martial won the golden boot but Aguero suddenly became a striker since leaving City but not enough to take the golden boot. Dybala was the league's best player but didn't make a team of the year. 10 Man Utd players and Mahrez for some reason.

FA Cup
Man Utd 2-2 Liverpool
Man Utd win on pens
FA Cup.png

We did the double and it could not be any sweeter than winning on penalties.

Europa League
Man Utd 4-0 Roma
Europa.png

That was the easiest run to a trophy i can ever remember.

Treble in the first season. It can only go downhill from here!

Well actually it didn't
Transfers.png

As Klippy says we went to war on a player and not it was not Nehuen Perez.

I'll give you the long story. Before getting the budget i was praying we'd get the £81m i needed to get David Alaba to fix the last major hole in my team. Then it hit us like a train. £232m! Are you kidding! Were going for Mbappe too! I threw the kitchen sink, a golden diamond encrusted kitchen sink to get him and it worked! Things got even better! We were now going to be £32m short of getting Alaba and as D Day arrived i got encouraged to ask the board to fund the deal and they were more than happy to agree with the idea that Alaba would make the team better. So we're getting him too! Summer is done! Pretty much.

Going into season 2

Once players return the side will be bloated over the 25 so we'll be probably focusing on buying the best youngster we can. Tricky since most are already in sky blue.

Oh and Treble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

1593892810617.png

PRE-SEASON/AUGUST

So with me knowing that a certain Kylian Mbappe was going to the wrong team in Manchester I had big decisions to make. Realistically I dont think I am going to win the league this season - **** I am within 2 games of losing my job after all!!! I had earmarked several players to be sold and had an idea of who I wanted to bring in so it was certainly a case of revolution over evolution - basically I am setting the base for success while last season I was hampered by signing players to fill quotas although that still happened this summer lol.

In the end I recouped a whopping £522m and spent a whopping £522m!!!! Quite crazy how I spent and recouped the same amount.

Now I aint going to do screenshots of every signing as I have signed a fair few but I will give a brief description. Here are my player sales...............

out.png
out2.png
out3.png
out4.png

Some huge deals there and a clue to where I made signings. Ederson went to Chelsea for £70m - I liked him but got a world class keeper for a fair bit cheaper so off he went. They also gave me £57m for my soon to be 3rd choice striker so that was a no brainer. Gundogan was excellent for me but wanted a ridiculous contract so he was sold albeit for a cut price £37m while Kyle Walker, Leroy Sane, Joao Cancelo and Abdou Diallo didnt feature in my plans anymore.

I also recouped many, many millions by selling reserve players who returned from loan spells.

--

PLAYERS IN

SIGNINGA.png

So there you go!!!!

Matthijs De Ligt - He was my go to guy in the summer but he rejected me and I went and signed Varane but nearly a month later I tried again and all of a sudden he was interested and although I didnt need him I felt I had to sign him!

Raphael Varane - Stonecold let slip that he was his go to guy at CB so when De Ligt was initially unavailable I went for Varane, preferring him ahead of Skirinar after making a comparison. A rolls royce of a CB.

Lautaro Martinez - I needed a goalsacorer after last season as my strikers just didnt produce. The young Argentinian came in and while he will always be judged against the amount of goals that Mbappe scores that is unfair but he is a world class player.

Sergio Milinkovic-Savic - After Mbappe - he was my no.1 transfer target and I was delighted to bring him in. I like to play with a box to box midfielder and he fits the bill but he isnt happy as I promised him I would strengthen the midfield and apparently I havent done that!

Max Aarons - I paid £25m over what I wanted to pay for him but considering after the deadline I still have over £220m to spend I wasnt exactly worried about finances. He is a fantastic young RB and will go on to be a star.

Gianluigi Donnarumma - Now dont get me wrong - Ederson is a better keeper just now - but to bring in arguably the best keeper for the future for such a reasonable fee was an easy decision to make!

Vinicius Junior/Fabio Silva - Two wonderkids brought in with the future in mind who will develop this season in the 1st team squad with game time. Especially pleased with the VJ fee!

Kieran Trippier - Home grown by the club, needed a backup RB, thats why he was signed!

The rest are all prospects.

--

FIRST TEAM

I have 6 new players in my first choice side which is a worry considering they will need to bed in. Donnarumma will be in goal, Aarons and Mendy will be my full backs while De Ligt and Varane will be in the middle. Milinkovic-Savic and De Bruyne will patrol the midfield and Fati (LW), Dybala (AMC) and Sterling (AMR) will support Lautaro Martinez up front.

This season I have a much stronger backup side proved by the fact that my first choice CBs last season are now my 2nd choice pairing!!!!

--

OPENING MATCHES

Could I save my job? I had to win my opening 2 games to save my job and while Watford at home was seen to be an easy 3pts and so it proved to be as we won 4-0 however next up was Spurs away were going to be a tough nut to crack - especially since they just appointed Pep Guardiola....

spurs.png

Not so!!! We were excellent and the players got fully behind me and sauntered to a handsome victory. However after the match the board informed me that I still needed to win my next match - they took a win off me!!! Not to worry though as Crystal Palace at home will be a cakewalk....

palace.png

Thank god for Ansu Fati!!!! He struck in the 3rd minute of stoppage time to win us the match and keep me in a job. Phew!!!!!!​

Season 2
Manager's Ambitions

2019 > My dream is to win the Champions Leauge in the next 3 seasons. That's the maximum! This season i just want to take on City and Liverpool the best i can. Secure Champions League and win the Europa League.
Done and Done and more than Done.

2020 > Treble or bust. We'll be going all out to defend our League crown and FA Cup while adding the Champions League to the Europa League

Pre Season 2019/20

Fixtures

EWe won both Super Cups beating Liverpool 3-1 in both games 5 Trophies in the bag now.
Super CUps.png

Transfers
all transfers.png

We spend our extra £140m of commercial income on two starters as the whole base budget goes on Mbappe.

In

Kylian Mbappe - ATT
in mbappe.png

The game's best player joins the world's biggest club. £200m to buy him. £220k per appearance & goal could eventually bankrupt the club. Its a risk but there were no financials that could get in the way of beating City to this move,

Jaden Sancho - MR
in Sancho.png

Another cause of a player rejecting City for United haha. Although this time we didn't fight, I was not getting involved as i would have to see before i bought but upon hearing the news he rejected a return to City preferring to join Man Utd i cleared out some more back up and brought in the final player of our summer's work.

David Alaba - DL
in Alaba.png

The one target i really wanted after the January window when Klippybo picked up Alphonso Davies for pennies i would spend almost 10 times the fee to secure the better Bayern wing back that will be my starting left-back for at least the next 4 seasons.

Backups and frees
free 1.png
free 2.png
free 3.png

Nehuen Perez is one of the more exciting youth players that i've never owned so i spend his min fee to bring him in as a backup. Joined at center back by Stefan Savic who will likely be sold in 12 months' time as i upgrade my CB unit further. Sergio Reguilon was my backup plan if i didn't get enough money for Alaba.

Youth
youth 1.png
youth 2.png
youth 3.png
youth 4.png

Out

We didn't even manage to bring in £100m from our back up players but the wages saved is the key. Sanchez, Smalling, and Rojo were cleared off the wage bill saving over £500k per week. Daniel James would have been the 25th man in the squad but he was sold without the long term plan of Sancho taking his spot in the team.

The Squad
squad 1.png

We instantly have a 24 man squad after regularly failing to put more than 4 players on the bench lasts season. Every position has a backup. Most have a u18 as 3rd string.

Henderson is a better back up but will never be more.
Alaba is the only new starter. Maguire might be captain but need to play better next season to remain a starter. Helped here by Man City buying the best two CBs in the game.
Jaden Sancho will take over from Chiesa on the right wing. Werner, Pogba & Fernandez remain starters.
Mbappe will take over from Martial as the main striker. We've got 8 players in the first team that can play as a striker. Eat your heart out Fergie.​