McMilney

Reaction score
Anyone else find that at some point in the season you're just bound to go on a really really bad run? It happens every single year to me regardless of players or tactics. My team will smash everyone in their path until one bad result and the morale hits rock bottom, and then you can scratch the next 5 games off the fixture list before we're anywhere near competitive again.
I think it's mainly down to the "morale" of my players, but god it's so annoying when a team of "world-beaters" are reduced to "Hapless No-hopers" in the space of a few games.
Anyone else familiar with this, and any tips to prevent this guys? XD

I've had this problem before. But once I had a team meeting the following games tend to see improvements.

Anyone else find that at some point in the season you're just bound to go on a really really bad run? It happens every single year to me regardless of players or tactics. My team will smash everyone in their path until one bad result and the morale hits rock bottom, and then you can scratch the next 5 games off the fixture list before we're anywhere near competitive again.
I think it's mainly down to the "morale" of my players, but god it's so annoying when a team of "world-beaters" are reduced to "Hapless No-hopers" in the space of a few games.
Anyone else familiar with this, and any tips to prevent this guys? XD

Its all in your team talks that prevent morale from dropping too much. IF you get a bad result at home you were expected to win you should be angry. If its away from home say something calmly or assertively. I do this and regularly scrape 100 points a season and for the past 5 years iv only lost 7 league games. Also considerer team meetings and changing your tactics slightly.