The "Apprentice Style" Managerial Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i be Nick? ;)

ah yes, that is something I will have to think about. Yes, I don't see why you can't, therefore, I need to look for a Karren - Becky XD?

Whens this starting?

when iNickStuff confirms

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Guys, as we have 10 people, we may start the first challenge.

CHALLENGE ONE
Team - West Ham
DB Size - As it's quite tough to do well, you can have whatever you want :)

Please play up to the first game of the season, but do not play that match, as that is when I will make my decision. The screenshots I will require for this period are -

Pre-Season results - either the list or individual results.
Transfers
Tactics - (please don't use ones downloaded on this site, real business' don't download products and sell them off, do they ;)
Board Room Screen
Staff Changes

PLEASE SUBMIT SCREENSHOTS BY WEDNESDAY 16.00 PM

seems fun, will keep an eye on this challenge hoping to see some drama too!

Got a few questions, is the whole season going to be on west ham and if not, will we be playing on the same save the whole time or just doing a different save each round?

Got a few questions, is the whole season going to be on west ham and if not, will we be playing on the same save the whole time or just doing a different save each round?

yeah, the whole of the first challenge will be West Ham only. And the save will continue throughout the season, don't start a new one each time period :)

OK thats a bit clearer now :) do you want the screenshots on this thread?

Sorry, I Don't think I can still do this. Will definitely be up for it next time round.

I will have this done by tomorrow

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

my new laptop isnt taking screenshots so im not sure if i can do this

I will have this done by tomorrow

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

my new laptop isnt taking screenshots so im not sure if i can do this

try using Prt Scrn and paint if Alt+F9 ain't working :)

Deadline is Wednesday?

This will be tough, as I have no idea what your expectations are :p

Whoa! That was fast.

I'm gonna start mine tomoz. Good luck everyone :D

Status
Not open for further replies.