The Arsenal Challenge : U23

owen7

Reaction score
Arsenal~Badge.jpg

Arsene Wenger has stated that he will be only signing U23 Playes, and anyone over the age of 28 will be sold, no matter who the player is, the team can keep the player if they have brought him up from a young age IE 23, but right now who ever is older then 28 in the squad will be sold and everyone under the age can be kept as long as they're wanted.
Some will think this will not be a problem for Wenger, he already has a team full of young guns, but even so...Who will be guiding the young ones?
================
TRANSFER NEWS
sky-sports-news.jpg

Arsene Wenger has offered clubs: Almunia, Gallas, Silvestre, Adebayor [Not because off age].
No offers for Gallas.
Only loan offers for Almunia and Silvestre.
Adebayor has been sold to rivals Tottenham for a £25 Million.
Arsenal offer Sporting 10 Million for Veloso.
PSG have been offered 7.5 Million for Sakho.
Coritiba have been offered 7.5 Million for Keirrison.

Lads I'm doing both, I just started this as well cause' I was getting a bit bored, don't worry guys, don't stop visiting either threads, they will both be VERY ACTIVE!
=======================
Veloso signs for Arsenal
=================
Friendly
Boreham Wood vs Arsenal 0-15- The young guns first match, will they prove to be worth the challenge? I think this will be a easy game, not a real test as off yet. Where favs to kill Boreham. It takes us 22 minutes to score. Eboue crosses it and Van Persie finds space and hits it in. 1-0. Shortly after it's another goal, Van Persie again, with a long shot that goes in. 2-0. Eboue this time gets on the scoresheet as the ball goes in, and he hits it in off the post. 3-0. Van Persie gets it in that's his hatrick, simple tap in. 4-0. Bendtner makes it 5 for Arsenal, he gets it from roughly outside the box and hits it in top corner. 6-0 Bendtner crosses it in and goes off a defender and gets in the goal. Secounds later Walcott puts it in from a hard angle 7-0. 8-0 the balls goes in and Clichy hits it in top corner. Shortly after it's 9-0, the ball goes in once again, this time Walcott hitting it in for his secound. Were on double figures now 10-0 Van Persie poorly heads it home. 11-0! Denilson from at least a good 35 yards out curls it in. Veloso,Nasri,Song are subbed on.Eboue finds the net once again from a fair distance. 12-0! Van Persie once again who hits it home from another cross 13-0. Nasri puts in the corner, Song gets on the end off it 14-0. 15-0 Just before FT, Sagna gets on the score sheet this time. FT 15-0.
MOTM: Van Persie.
============
BTW Can one of you lads post on Maldini, it's on the secound page, and I can't double post.

Last edited:
I'm doing the Maldini one to, it's just not everyone replies and I can't double post, so then I would come and post in this one, and I find this fun.

Nice idea, but I think everyone would prefer if you kept the Maldini more active than this one :)

Yeah mate, I'm trying to keep it active, but nobody will post in it, can one of you guys post please? I want to update it and I need it on the front page?