The Ashes - Fifth Test

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 2K
Couldnt they stop for a **** up and a kebab instead? I think its the fact they play all day that really gets on my wick.Make it 45 mins each way like footy.

It's a tactical war rather than the instant gratification of a quick game of Twenty20 or football or something. It's not for everyone, but with the subtleties and intricasies of play it is quite fascinating.

England lead by 230 runs at the close of play.

58-3, with Cook, Bell and Collingwood out (Collingwood was a definite no-ball though).

Strauss leading by example again, 32 not out, with Trott acting as a solid partner so far.

i love cricket, played since 03/04 ish, buy all games and stuff, different to football, it fills the gap through summer

I love International Cricket.

Not really the biggest fan of the county games though.

If people hate how long test match cricket lasts for, try checking out some decent ODIs.

For you people who hate cricket i hated it aswell But then 20/20 came around i watched that no stop action then it got me into the ashes u should do the same

The Twenty20 was good fun. I personally prefer test match cricket, so the Ashes is perfect for me, but I highly recommend T20 / ODIs for people wanting to make the transition into watching it properly.

Cricket is awesome< off on sunday lads too see england lift the urn, look for a pitch invasion i write fm-base on my shirt

Lol, shall do.

Nice one on getting a ticket. Weather should be amazing on Sunday, don't get burnt, lol.

Back