Hi, just starting 3rd season with west brom, finished 7th on goal difference last season, been given 12 mill transfer budget, I want a youngish ball playing defender who can replace olsson in a couple of seasons, any suggestions?

Hi Raikan. Liverpool save.I am thinking of selling skrtel at the end of my first season. Agger has been sold. Need a partner for coates. Will probly hav 30 plus million. Who shld i go for? Bellusci, alderwiereld or papadopolous?

Hi, just starting 3rd season with west brom, finished 7th on goal difference last season, been given 12 mill transfer budget, I want a youngish ball playing defender who can replace olsson in a couple of seasons, any suggestions?

Im not Raikan but look at Enzo Andia or Bellusci.

Hi Raikan, I've got to say. I have had numerous saves and Awesome AMC rocks every single time. Anyway i need your opinion. Am approaching Jan transfervwindow first season. Need a proper backup for reina. Should i buy butland or wait for end season n get ospina for free?

I've been playing with Dortmund lately and I had to sell Lewandowski in the second season.I've bought Jovetic and I'm wondering how should I play the duo Jovetic-Reus with Gotze as AMC in a aggresive attacking diamond formation.

Hi Raikan, I've got to say. I have had numerous saves and Awesome AMC rocks every single time. Anyway i need your opinion. Am approaching Jan transfervwindow first season. Need a proper backup for reina. Should i buy butland or wait for end season n get ospina for free?

cheers pal :)

are you wanting future replacement like in 2 years time, are you wanting only English keepers? how much do you have for free

No dont get Ospina, everyone gets him

If you wait one more season you can get Valdes/Koval for free

I would consider Rensing as well, great reflexes and very low wages :)

I would honestly look at getting someone for now and future so you do not need to invest again!

Rui Patricio is good and cheap too!

I've been playing with Dortmund lately and I had to sell Lewandowski in the second season.I've bought Jovetic and I'm wondering how should I play the duo Jovetic-Reus with Gotze as AMC in a aggresive attacking diamond formation.

are you playing narrow 41212?

cheers pal :)

are you wanting future replacement like in 2 years time, are you wanting only English keepers? how much do you have for free

No dont get Ospina, everyone gets him

If you wait one more season you can get Valdes/Koval for free

I would consider Rensing as well, great reflexes and very low wages :)

I would honestly look at getting someone for now and future so you do not need to invest again!

Rui Patricio is good and cheap too!

Yeah im looking at now and future cos Reina does get dodgy at times. Doesnt matter if he is english or not. Rui patricio i have heard of but i didnt thk he wld b cheap. Any other options for gk now and future? And i thk i will have about 15million to spend.

hi raikanan007 looking to do a long save with bath city i use your might an magic with most teams that i chose but do u have tactic for low league teams ect bath city any tips would be great thanks :)

Hey Raikan, 1st poster here :p

Just wondering on any advice you have to give me, 1st season starting as Napoli, Cannavaro and Campagnaro are on there way out... any suggestions on what I should do with replacements/young talent?

Hey Raikaan,any good inverted fullbacks?
Other than Santon and Fabio,like others,who like to play in the fullback side opposite their favoured side?

Hey Raikan,
I put up a thread in the "What tactic should I use thread" but nobody has answered so I decided to ask you.

I need a tactic for Nottingham Forest (my aim being to get promoted to the prem) as I'm failing at the moment.
What tactic should I use?

Raikan.... I play a 4-2-3-1, with 2 DM and 3 narrow AM. I am tutoring and developing Maupay and he is coming along very nicely but my only worry is that the lone striker maybe shouldn't be a poacher? What do you think? I have Rooney, Thiago and Kagawa playing the 3 behind the striker at the moment so supply shouldn't be an issue.