Raikan.... I play a 4-2-3-1, with 2 DM and 3 narrow AM. I am tutoring and developing Maupay and he is coming along very nicely but my only worry is that the lone striker maybe shouldn't be a poacher? What do you think? I have Rooney, Thiago and Kagawa playing the 3 behind the striker at the moment so supply shouldn't be an issue.

must be poacher mate :) or AF when he is older and has developed his physical stats :)

Raikan, I'm Man U at the beginning of the game. How do most people get Bale to sign for £23.5 mil? My plan is to sell Ashley Young to Arsenal for £20 mil, and bring Bale in, but the offer was non-negotiable, and rejected. I went back to the beginning of the game, tried endorsing him and praising AVB. But because I endorsed Bale, AVB got annoyed.

Any tips?

I'm playing as Aston Villa in my 1st season and I am playing a 4-4-1-1 formation and wanting to use a trequartista. I managed to sell Stephen Ireland for £6m so who would you recommend I sign or would N'Zogbia be useful in that role?

Hi, 2nd season as Valencia, playing modern warfare 442, (Kiss corner version) 23 million transfer kitty (just got zouma for 11 million!) i.m looking for right sided midfielder or a AMR that can fill in there. I only have fegouhili Thanks!

Im playin as Bayern Munich and I'm using a Trequarista @ striker but I dont have anyone who can play well there i have around 20 mil. Who should I buy?

Im playin as Bayern Munich and I'm using a Trequarista @ striker but I dont have anyone who can play well there i have around 20 mil. Who should I buy?
No idea what he is like as a terq striker but Muller has always been excellent for me playing terq in the amc position.

Raikan, I'm Man U at the beginning of the game. How do most people get Bale to sign for £23.5 mil? My plan is to sell Ashley Young to Arsenal for £20 mil, and bring Bale in, but the offer was non-negotiable, and rejected. I went back to the beginning of the game, tried endorsing him and praising AVB. But because I endorsed Bale, AVB got annoyed.

Any tips?
Because that was before the updates, now his value is far higher and he is almost impossible to get straight away. Same with the straight swap for fellaini with Anderson doesn#t happen anymore

ok, started my 2nd season with united. I have 63mil and 600k+ wages to spend. In midfield now ( due to selling carrick, whom wanted 120k a week, and carrick) i have rooney, isco, cleverley, scholes, cirigliano and powell, so its far to say its lacking strong depth for a team that play 3 midfielders. Also, in attack i only have RVP/zaha and henriquez, and rvp is injury prone. rooney is also unhappy. So my question is who should i buy? My thoughts is i could buy neymar in attack, sell rooney and buy kroos and poli/thiago depending on money

ok, started my 2nd season with united. I have 63mil and 600k+ wages to spend. In midfield now ( due to selling carrick, whom wanted 120k a week, and carrick) i have rooney, isco, cleverley, scholes, cirigliano and powell, so its far to say its lacking strong depth for a team that play 3 midfielders. Also, in attack i only have RVP/zaha and henriquez, and rvp is injury prone. rooney is also unhappy. So my question is who should i buy? My thoughts is i could buy neymar in attack, sell rooney and buy kroos and poli/thiago depending on money

scratch that, rooney wants to stay and i signed neymar and thiago

I'm in my 2nd season of management and now my players keep swapping positions (mainly midfielders and strikers) and I have to continually keep swapping them back all through the match. What am I doing wrong???

I'm in my 2nd season of management and now my players keep swapping positions (mainly midfielders and strikers) and I have to continually keep swapping them back all through the match. What am I doing wrong???

Have you set it up so your assistant does your postitions in staff responsibilities?

I am playing with Chelsea in a network game with friends and last season I had Fellaini (and Lampard sometimes) as Box to Box while Mikel was my DM. I am playing mainly possession attacking football with short-passes.

I am thinking though to heavily invest for the second season in the CM position and play Fellaini as DM.

1 Poacher = Falcao
3 ACM = Hazard - Mata - Gotze
1 CM = ?
Anchorman(D) = Fellaini/Mikel

So, should I go for Vidal as Box To Box and keep the same set up up front or should I go for one of Thiago/Modric and play him as an Advanced Playmaker in the CM position?
Which one of the options do you reckon is the best and why? Also if I go for the latter one which roles should I opt for my 3 AMCs?
[Was thinking of IF(support) - TREQ (attack) - AM (attack)]

I am playing with Chelsea in a network game with friends and last season I had Fellaini (and Lampard sometimes) as Box to Box while Mikel was my DM. I am playing mainly possession attacking football with short-passes.

I am thinking though to heavily invest for the second season in the CM position and play Fellaini as DM.

1 Poacher = Falcao
3 ACM = Hazard - Mata - Gotze
1 CM = ?
Anchorman(D) = Fellaini/Mikel

So, should I go for Vidal as Box To Box and keep the same set up up front or should I go for one of Thiago/Modric and play him as an Advanced Playmaker in the CM position?
Which one of the options do you reckon is the best and why? Also if I go for the latter one which roles should I opt for my 3 AMCs?
[Was thinking of IF(support) - TREQ (attack) - AM (attack)]

from my experience, thiago is a very good APM, as is isco, their both similar money with similar potential