No I don't think so but will try and check. When the players swap he (my Assistant manager) will usually tell me that I'm playing the striker out of position so I would be surprised if he changes it and then complains.

Hi Raikan,
Quick questions regarding tactics. If you have a midfield that has very good creativity (technique, passing, decisions also) would you recommend setting the team instruction to giving them more creative freedom? What effect will this have apart from them straying from the tactic?
Also, if the team have low aggression should I set the tackling to more aggressive? and if they have a low work rate should I encourage them to stand off opponents?
Finally, my strikers have the best pace, acceleration and finishing in the league and also have good anticipation and movement. What could I do to use these to my advantage regarding team/player instructions/shouts etc.
Thanks for any help :)

is it just me, but does fm like f*cking with you in finals. I played bayern munich in the champions league semi-final, and sunderland in the fa cup final, in bayern match had 4 players injured and one sent of, munich also got a controvertial penalty, and in the sunderland match i had 2 people sent of and 1 injured

Hey Raikan, just wanted to ask I wanted a right winger and ball winning midfielder, who should I go with? For the right winger Gareth Bale or Erik Lamela, and for BWM Sandro or De Rossi.

View attachment 375083View attachment 375084 this is lamela if you buy him next season, very impressive player, 14 goals and 17 assists and played 48 games, and 30 of which he started (keep in mind i only make substitutions 70minutes+) I also play everything through my AMR, which is him or nani and i've won the league with 3 games to go, so he's doing a very good job, highly recommend him

Hey Raikan, just wanted to ask I wanted a right winger and ball winning midfielder, who should I go with? For the right winger Gareth Bale or Erik Lamela, and for BWM Sandro or De Rossi.

oh, and in terms of sandro and de rossi, i'd say de rossi is the better player but will cost you like £20m+ more than sandro. Sandro is also a lot younger and has room for improvement, de rossi not so much, so sandro

oh, and in terms of sandro and de rossi, i'd say de rossi is the better player but will cost you like £20m+ more than sandro. Sandro is also a lot younger and has room for improvement, de rossi not so much, so sandro

I have successfully unsettled De Rossi and Roma wants 27 mill. for him, so should go for De Rossi or still Sandro?

Raikan, how do you stop both defenders going to tackle the same player? Player A will be on edge of box, hold the ball up, both my cb's will for some reason go to him, he turns and plays in a team mate and blasts it in -.-

Hi Raikan,

I have just started a new Liverpool save. The thing is, I always start a new save using default database i.e sturridge, countinho wouldnt be around. Anyway, maybe it's me but I noticed that Awesome AMC and Madness tactics do not seem to work as well compared to my earlier saves (13.1 - 13.2 etc). Is this really the case? Do you have any new tactics that I can use? Thanks in advance.