#The Assembler FM23

#The Assembler FM23

Hi Delicious,
Cheers for your amazing tactics, I think those help especially newer players. However, your most popular tactics like Extreme Volts are now being used too much in MP saves. I'm sure there are ways to "break" this tactic as opponent. Have you ever tried to find specific settings that achieve this? I'll try my best to find a counter, but maybe you've already looked into that :)
(Posted the same question to your profile thingy, but here's probably a better place)
What’s tactic are you running ?

Are you still using ?
I've stopped using it because I want to try a structured tactic but I still think it's the best. I'm with structura X now which is a structured tactic and on the the top testing league

Hi mate where did i get this tactic of yours from doing really well with it

Attachments

• 4-3-1-2_the_shadow_v2__153688.fmf
    44.1 KB · Views: 140
@DeliciousStory I'm using your new De Zerbi tactic and its great at the moment!! Would you change anything or pair it with a more defensive tactic when being the underdog? and if so what changes / tactic would you use? TIA

@DeliciousStory I'm using your new De Zerbi tactic and its great at the moment!! Would you change anything or pair it with a more defensive tactic when being the underdog? and if so what changes / tactic would you use? TIA

Problem is there is not really a way to make it "more defensive" since FM23 doesn't really like when you go "defensive"...

@DeliciousStory Hey mister, I would like to ask that if you are gonna implement/develop or create tactics for 24 too? Thanks for pesonally making 23 a better game for me..

I am already doing it, i am just re-testing first the oldies, but i am trying to fix some problems,for some reason to me FM24 is slower then FM23 but for anyone it isn't... So i am trying to figure out what's going on

there was no M.E. update for 23.4, the only thing you can face is that every update the save might be screw off because your players will lose cohesion and other condition stuff. So don't wonder if you start to lose random games. If you were on pre-season it should be fine because you will have time to build back up
I would like you to adapt the tactics 4222N Sambo or Jiu Jitsu VI from FM 23 to FM24. I really want to continue the save in the new version, since the players are ideally matched to this tactic

I would like you to adapt the tactics 4222N Sambo or Jiu Jitsu VI from FM 23 to FM24. I really want to continue the save in the new version, since the players are ideally matched to this tactic

I will make more stuff from now on, had to buy another computer since i want this one to be testing 24/7 no stop