Jeffrey007

Reaction score
This is a bit of a revamp of Knaps Blue matter tactics, so a bit of credit to him. Started using after the loss to psg because i was conceding alot and offered little going forward. This tactic lays alot of emphasis on the full backs so be sure to have reliable substitutes. Only tested this tactic from after the psg loss so can't say if it will work with a lower team. I'd appreciate of anyone tried tho.

And oh, if you like possession football, this really isn't for you. It is a bus afterall. CHEERS!!

FOR TRAINING
Set to team cohesion during pre season, high intensity. Match preparation always on match tactics, no rest before or after match during preason, when the season officially begins, rest after match. Scheduling at one bar from more match training.

No OIs and i always skip pre match briefing

Last edited:
Plugged this into my Blackburn save, 1st season in League 1. Took over in December with the club 11th, and was using another tactic, which worked ok, but when I tried this, I started scoring for fun! Defensively strong as well. I did have to change the 2 complete forward to F9 as there are no cf that will play in L1. Finished the season 2nd with promotion to the Championship, and also won the checkatrade trophy too.

Plugged this into my Blackburn save, 1st season in League 1. Took over in December with the club 11th, and was using another tactic, which worked ok, but when I tried this, I started scoring for fun! Defensively strong as well. I did have to change the 2 complete forward to F9 as there are no cf that will play in L1. Finished the season 2nd with promotion to the Championship, and also won the checkatrade trophy too.
Glad it works for you bro

Really good tactic ive been starting pretty solid with arsenal. Just one question, do you just keep the training to team cohesion and match tactics as match preparation, or do you ever change training at few times during a save?