The Auction Game

• Thread starter Thread starter tiraths
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 270
  • Views Views 19K

Which team will win the League First Season?

• Max's Team

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Tirath's Team

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Harry's Team

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Scott's Team

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • bcfc's Team

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • StuW's Team

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Ben's Team

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Aannddyy's Team

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • None (4 teams made up of the best of the rest)

Votes: 10 16.7%

• Total voters
As Stu hasn't commented in a while I'll start on the kits :)

Thanks how are u getting on? Don't need to be ready until Sunday (hopefully when we can start)

I will start tomorrow, PShop has been crashing my PC. Just re-installed.

Perhaps you could do one for the championship? or younger stars e.g Ched Evans, Jack wilshere, Fran Merida, Macheda. The list is endless and there still plenty of class in the premiership im sure wont be taken e.g Santa Cruz, Chucho, Friedel? Just an idea because I'd defeinalty be intrested?

Perhaps you could do one for the championship? or younger stars e.g Ched Evans, Jack wilshere, Fran Merida, Macheda. The list is endless and there still plenty of class in the premiership im sure wont be taken e.g Santa Cruz, Chucho, Friedel? Just an idea because I'd defeinalty be intrested?
theyve already picked the people, tiraths gave me written permission to start one as i didnt quite make it into this one, i dont know exactly what kind of players i will choose, anyway if you want to know more pm me as i dont want to spam this thread

Ok well im not gona hav access to the PC with FM till sunday (on laptop). So try get it done by then XD

Aannddyy, which teams have you done kits for?

I'm just finishing the kits now.

Tirath, a few things you should look at in the database.
- I still have players on loan to my club and players on loan to other clubs (i.e Kamara)
- The stadiums are a bit unfair, I mean mine is 10000 lol
- I don't think whoever gets their team as Celtic or Rangers should be in the Champions League, either do a random draw for it, or have nobody in the competitions in the first year, or maybe put everyone in it, if that's possible.
- Club rivals, favourite players etc. Are still set to Club default, might want to delete all of that
- The club staff is also still on club default, maybe remove all of them, give them 1 assistant, 1 physio? Then let us get the rest ourselves.
- The board, can you give us one chairman? With a random name/ nationality? Cus it looks tidier and then doesn't actually look like the SPL lol.
- Affiliate clubs & History. You may want to get rid of the affiliates, and club history? Also change the year founded to 2009
- I thought you were adding lower divisions? So having other good players in those squads? (if not then make it so you cannot be relegated)
- Also were you meant to the name that team "The Angles"? I'm guessing you mean The Angels
- Oh and change the team colours
- Have you changed sponsorship money and finances?
- The fabremasch team has like 8 players lol

That's all I've found so far :)
If you want I can do any or all of these fixes as I'm not doing anything today.

Last edited:
Back