The Auction Game

• Thread starter Thread starter tiraths
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 270
  • Views Views 19K

Which team will win the League First Season?

• Max's Team

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Tirath's Team

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Harry's Team

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Scott's Team

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • bcfc's Team

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • StuW's Team

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Ben's Team

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Aannddyy's Team

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • None (4 teams made up of the best of the rest)

Votes: 10 16.7%

• Total voters
My plan is to build a decent squad and then splash out on a superstar (H)

out of those players you cant really buy an "average" team bcfc lol

yeah thats right you will edit your post, seriously this reminds me of FUT in a way

Is this very stupid, what is FUT? :S

fifa ultimate team, you basically buy packs on fifa 10 and sometimes you get stars, sometimes you get **** all, anyway on topic i would find it very hard to choose out of those players, i mean mega hard

Ahhh yeah, I've got the trial for that :)

Tirath, maybe of there is really high demand you could create a second division auction. Where all the players are young prospects?

Last edited:
thats a great idea, would mean more people could play, or maybe stuartwatson can start something?

Cool idea mate
Pity I was too late to join
Anyways good luck, Danny for the win id say:D

Pfffft Danny, no way :D

How will we decide a winner?

I will get him. No matter what the cost.

lool i'll try to get the less in demand guys then :P

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Pfffft Danny, no way :D

How will we decide a winner?

well we can either do a casual network game (would only be 4 days a week or something) or find a different way to decide

To be fair it's probably going to be down to luck and tactics if we do a network game considering pretty much all the players are on the same level

It would have been cool if you used like a Gold, Silver & Bronze level rating and had like Gold for the best players Silver for average and Bronze for youngsters. And then have like 30 of each level.. Just something to make it a bit more of a challenge rather than everyone having a dream team..

Also I'd be up for a net game, despite the lag :/

Last edited:
**** it, the one day I turn my laptop off to watch the football, something good happens :/

Anyway Tiraths, you've got my MSN if any spaces become available.. let me know!! :)

sorry myself max, i didnt see the wink, and please you know many people have a problem with me, cheers for the defence but you know thats not true mate, good luck to all in the auction, whoever gets mandanda and tevez i will love you forever, harry to win

I just realised we're the people out of Harry's msn clique (H) XD

Even when i'm not here i get a mention (6)
yeahh, thursday 8.30's probably best for me too.
might be at the girlfriends but i'll clear that up tonight and let you know whether i am or not :)

told you there'd be high demand for this tirath (K)

To be fair it's probably going to be down to luck and tactics if we do a network game considering pretty much all the players are on the same level

It would have been cool if you used like a Gold, Silver & Bronze level rating and had like Gold for the best players Silver for average and Bronze for youngsters. And then have like 30 of each level.. Just something to make it a bit more of a challenge rather than everyone having a dream team..

Also I'd be up for a net game, despite the lag :/

With 8 people there shouldn't be much lag

Over Hamachi yeah?

Maybe do it in the Easter break?

Could we all be on then?

Over Hamachi yeah?

Maybe do it in the Easter break?

Could we all be on then?

Yeah using hamachi
Can you not do a few nights a week at the moment? (Sunday-Wednesdays)

I think we should at least do a few nights now, otherwise people will forget about this by Easter and do other things.

I normally go off my laptop around 9:15, I'll go downstairs to watch TV.

I'll play before though

The time which I am usually on (apart from champo league nights) is 7.30-10.30
Hopefully we can sort something out

Back