cyoung17

Reaction score
View attachment 336144

Description

Further to my Louis Van Gaal tactic which I had a fair bit of success with, I wanted to come up with something even better that dominated every game home and away.

Alas! The Azalea was created.

It is a 4-1-2-2-1 or 4-5-1 based around short tiki tika passing at a super high intensity. Possession should be at least 60% plus every game and it creates CCCs galore. I should stress that I have only trialed this with Juve thus far so not sure how well it will do with a lesser team. It does require a team of athletes who can pass!

Formation

View attachment 336151

Training

View attachment 336150

Opposition Instructions

OI's are preset. Just make sure that every player on the oppostion team has pressing and tight marking on always and hard tackling.

Results

View attachment 336149

I actually started using for the Verona game so tactic was nowhere near fluid. Below are the screenshots from some games. As you will see, the games that I lost were ridicolous and I should have comfortably won.

Negative Results But Should Have Won!

View attachment 336148View attachment 336147View attachment 336146View attachment 336145

Other Random Games

View attachment 336156View attachment 336155View attachment 336154View attachment 336153

**Update**

View attachment 336132

Download Link

View attachment 336152

Last edited:
Fancied you're Van Gaal a LOT, wish i had time to test this right now, i smell another great addition to this tread ;)

Okay, my super Sunderland team need a new tactic. Lets give this a go.

Nice one. Let me know how it goes. Trying to improve it if I can.

Its not a good start. Lost 2-0 first game, and got battered. Could have been 4 or 5.

However, we were against City away, and we did get a red card.. so I can't judge the tactic just yet. ;)

So, now that I've played a few more, this tactic on the whole isn't really working for us. Its not bad defensively, but going forward, it's tame. Shame.

Yeah I think I was a bit hasty with the release. It's been pretty poor in my southampton test. I'm doing a bit of tweaking to my van gaal tactic which i may update this thread with.