The Baggies: Will They Be A Powerhouse...

Gilzenga

Reaction score
This is my first story on here, so it shall be interesting to see how it goes. I would have done Arsenal (i follow them) but though about it. Just did a random 'pick a club for me' and the baggies poped up.
Will post an update as the season rolls on, currently I am just about to play the first Championship Match.

With a transfer budget of 2.5m theres not much you can do aye. The list of transfers doesn't include Paulo Pezzolano who will join the club in 2010. As well, it doesnt show that Shelton Martis will be my first player sold for 1.2m :)

West Brom manager and former Australian International Legend Damien Gilcrist is ready for a titlt at the Coca-Cola Championship Title.

"I believe that the group of players we have here right now, are more than capable at winning the club Promotion this season"

We shall wait with baited breath to see how this unfolds and if his words are in fact true...

Been a slow start to the yearm but after 5 league games and just 4pts from top spot theres still hope

all the best mate, im sure you'll guide them to glory

all the best mate, im sure you'll guide them to glory

i hope so this seems harder than it should be. i mean just to find the right tactic for these players is battle in itself. Let alone win a game LOL
will post an update later on toady

heres the recent update on the baggies, haven't lost a game in the last 7 games and sit on top of the Championship.
My only concern is that i am unable to score multiple goals, but i guess getting results at the end of the day is all that really matters. So i think i am pleased to be where i am at the moment, given how close the league is.

West Brom to sign Ibrahima Faye in the January transfer window for 200k

Looked at bit voulnrable at the LB position and well he may not be a Clichy, but he should be more than capeable to do a good job in the Championship.

Other signings to occur in the upcomming window include; Paulo Pezzolano (140k), Ivan De La Pena (425k), and Thibaud Takoujue (170k)

West Brom sit 2nd in the Championship.

I feel we need a new keeper are there any that would do a better job than Scott Carson? so far 16 games and conceeded 21 (thats just in the league)

West Brom getting ready for the Playoff match against Ipswich. I hope we win it and then have to play Sheff Utd that would be nice :)
I feel 4th was always on the cards, but had a few results gone our way maybe we coulda won Promotion earlier.

Baggies Win Promotion
will have to really strengthen my side next season in order to stay in the top flight. I lost Robert Koren on a free to Galatasaray. disapointing when he was my best performer for the year, 51 games, 10 goals, 10 assissts and avg rating of 7.11

Well done on promotion mate :) Good luck in the Prem next season

Not good, Koren is a great player...

try to get deco if you can. he should be out of contract with chelsea |)

try to get deco if you can. he should be out of contract with chelsea |)

He's joining Galatsaray too :(
not sure who i should look at now...hopefully i get a decent transfer budget lol

Last edited:
Try for Louis Saha on a free to bulk up your striking options, try for Silvestre aswell for some steel at the back