The Barney Stinson Appreciation Thread

Suit Up!

I didn't know who he was until watching every episode of How I Met Your Mother over the last 2-3 months, and without him that show would be pretty ******!

Nearly everything that he says makes me laugh/giggle.

He is legen.. wait for it... DARY!

"That's right, ladies. Barney Stinson is back on the market. Mothers, lock-up your daughters. Daughters, lock-up your MILSWANCAs."

He is legen - wait for it, and I hope your not lactose intolerant because the last word is - dary

HIMYM is the best show on television. Still has 2 and a half season left minimum :)

There is already a thread about this idiot.
Search "Barney" and it will come up, would link but when I like to base from base it be broke for some reason.

There is already a thread about this idiot.
Search "Barney" and it will come up, would link but when I like to base from base it be broke for some reason.

The other thread was closed.. and people didn't really take it well.. i'm kinda glad that I didn't get that sort of abuse for this (A)

Perhaps this time the thread can be kept as a funny quotes and videos sorta thing without over-the-top man love :)

Barney: "He has got to go, you need to be like you are the weakest link goodbye! Punchy, the tribe has spoken. Please pack up your knives and go. Your work of art, didn't work for me. You're times up. I have to ask you to leave the mansion. You must leave the chateau. Your tour ends here. You've been chopped! You've been evicted from the Big Brother house. Your desert just didn't measure up. Sashay away! Give me your jacket and leave ****'s kitchen! You did not get a rose. You have been eliminated from the race. You are no longer in the running to be America's Next Top Model. You're fired. Auf Wiedersehen."