iDood

Reaction score
I have a few basic questions with regards to tutoring and how players develop.

1. What are the different effects of tutoring on the pitch and tutoring off the pitch?

2. What makes a good tutor? I would have guessed mental stats such as influence and determination, but I'm assuming there is more to it.

3. Linked to the question above, do the mental stats of the tutor affect which stats develop more than others for the tutee?

4. As pointed out by CauseandEffect(?) in his recent awesome guide to avoiding slumps, decisions is a fairly essential attribute - how well do stats such as this improve? I'm looking at Kurt Zouma and he has 10 for Decisions, but as a 17 year old, it should improve vastly, should it not?

Thanks in advance!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...mplete-how-train-tutor-my-players-thread.html

1) it effects players stats and their personalities
2) good personalities like: Model professional etc are good.. players with good mental stats and PPM's.. Work rate and teamwork also increase along with det
3) some do some don't... for eg: aggression won't increase
4) yes the older players get the better their mental stats become, Zouma with the right tutoring, say Ferdinand/Vidic/Terry would be incredible..

Ah thanks Raikan, sorry I was looking in the training section rather than the players one.

Re: Zouma - I'm playing as Barcelona, so Puyol should do just fine if I manage to get him in? :D

Ah thanks Raikan, sorry I was looking in the training section rather than the players one.

Re: Zouma - I'm playing as Barcelona, so Puyol should do just fine if I manage to get him in? :D

Puyol and Pique should be fine mate :)

I suggest getting Burdisso on the cheap for rotation as well.. 20 heading after a few months and under £4m..

Enzo Andia is good too!