don't worry you're not rotting in teh reserves, they're actually playing you :O

Of course, I mean, not as if they're THAT stupid to buy a big money player and leave him to rot in the reserves... :L

Suppose I'll be the City captain in a couple of years?

EDIT: Just seen.... £200K a week.... haha, top earner surely :p

Last edited:
City? FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Not my fault that you didnt put them as a disliked club. And the only other 2 teams that could afford you are disliked clubs :p

I do like the fact that my player is just quietly playing football and getting 7.3 average rating for most of the seasons without anything major happening.
And getting 29caps for spain is pretty decent.

29 caps for spain isnt too bad. However Spain are 27th in the World and the Basque NT are 5th :p

Im also something similar, im playing regularly and not setting the world alight. Its just pleasing to be a regular :)

Will be back with about 5 updates tomorrow guys. :)

can u post my player history..... Alex Fenando Gonzalez.... thanx

2022 Update:

Real Madrid win Liga BBVA, Spanish Super Cup and Euro Super Cup
Man City win Champions League
At. Madrid win Spanish Cup and Europa League

Alex Fernando Gonsalez joins Palermo for a fee of £1.7M
Perea Garate joins Palermo on Loan until the end of the season

Brad Wilkinson wins top Spanish Goalscorer
Xavier Tondo and Brad Wilkinson selected in Liga BBVA team of the season
Dunc Greentank and Gaizka Alonso selected in EPL team of the season

42 in 56 for spain by the age of 24, if i keep this up i could break 100 caps and 100 goals before retiring.

are you planning on carrying it on if anyone goes into management after retiring?

Can you upload my achievements page?

View attachment 200743View attachment 200745View attachment 200746View attachment 200748

42 in 56 for spain by the age of 24, if i keep this up i could break 100 caps and 100 goals before retiring.

are you planning on carrying it on if anyone goes into management after retiring?

When the players retire and if they wish to do so I will follow their management careers if they decide to stay in the game. :)

2023 Update:

Perea Garate joins Caligari for a fee of £375k
Alexey Vargas Sanchez joins Parma for a fee of £2.3M
Stefano Aracando joins Barcelona for a fee of £40.5M
Larrea and Tondo selected in Liga BBVA team of the season
Xavier Tondo wins top Spanish Goalscorer

wow i got the top goalscrer award with only 24 goals.

btw where's brad wilkinson's screenshot?

haven't turned into a world beater. but pretty happy so far. can you post a history page of Ochoa Aquel for me? :wub:

Meh. Moved to Barca. Are they still the best team in the world? ;3

wow i got the top goalscrer award with only 24 goals.

btw where's brad wilkinson's screenshot?

It was the spanish top goal scorer, an Argie regen got the Liga BBVA top scorer :)

There was a problem uploading Brads screenshot as it failed to upload correctly.

For all those looking for player bios, I am going to do everybodys now.
I will do so in 3 different posts as I dont want 60 screenies on the one post.
If yours doesnt appear check back within a hour and I should have them all done by then.

Meh. Moved to Barca. Are they still the best team in the world? ;3

Meh, not exactly, they finished 7th in La Liga last season. But there still the Richest Club in the world :)

Meh, not exactly, they finished 7th in La Liga last season. But there still the Richest Club in the world :)

well that sucks :(
Looking at my bio though, runner up for world golden ball award. suppose that's something ;)

shortlisted for the world golden ball on 7 occasions and yet they never gave it to me ;( oh well at least i've won the club world championship and both the European and ECC golden boots. all i need to complete my set is an international trophy (not counting the under 19's and under 21's i got)

and if i can carryon my international goalscoring rate forward i might just reach 100 at the age of 34. If i don't make it i should be very close before international retirement.

Hey guys, been having trouble with my net connection lately. Only have standard dial up at the minute. Will try sort this out over the coming days so please bare with me.
Hopefuly the problem should be resolved over the weekend or early next week at the latest.
Sorry for the inconvenience