HarryBo99

Reaction score
Hi People,
I've decided to make a thread about my journey with a Basque club and I have chosen Osasuna for this challenge,I will be updating it every month i get through in the game,telling you about the results i get and the transfers I make if it is in a transfer window. I have one rule however on the regens I can sign:

.The Regens I sign must be from a neighboring country of either Spain or France (the 2 Basque nations)
Transfers

I got a budget of £3,400,000 so here is who I picked up:

View attachment 260734

Ruben Yttrgard Jenssen
£1,300,000

I picked Yttrgard Jenssen up because he is one of the cheapest top division- worthy playmakers in the game. I also became aware of him from intrest from many other clubs in this save,and in others so I thought I would sign him for the pittance of 1.3 mil.Trust me, deal and a half.

View attachment 260736
Craig Gordon
Free

For a free transfer, he is one of the best Goalkeepers that I could get my hands on, his stats are very consistent and i'm looking forward to having him between the posts. He is an experienced International for Scotland and the main reason for signing him was my current Goalkeeper was a lot worse than this beast I have snapped up.

View attachment 260745
Léo
£275k

I needed a left back,as my current one was absolutely horrible so Léo ticked all the boxes, He is old at 36, but he is a short term signing until I can afford a better,younger one.He has had 7 caps for Brazil so he has had International experience, which is always good.

View attachment 260746
Fernando Bulluschi
£1,100,000

As I sold off a midfielder for £1,400,000 I needed either a First Team player to replace the current ones,or sign a backup one.Bulluschi was chap so I was on the scene to snap him up,he also has International expirience, winning 2 caps for Argentina. He is now in my first team in the RW/RAM position, he is slow, but creative which is exactly what my team needs.

Last edited:
I think there might be another thread, or website for this.

August

Europa League 3rd Qualifying Round Second Leg
View attachment 260986Viktoria Plzen 3 - 4 C At.OsasunaView attachment 260987

Marek Bakos (31) Kike Sola (44,47)
Petr Trapp (70) Fernando Bulluschi (51)
Daniel Kolar (90) Marek Cech OG (67)

Stats
Possession: Viktoria Plzen 54% - 46% Osasuna
Shots: Viktoria Plzen 14 – 9 Osasuna
SOT: Viktoria Plzen 7 - 6 Osasuna

Description:

We started well with good chances being created,but when they went ahead something licked and they started breaking the opposition down time and time again. 4-3 was probably a fair representation of the way the game went.​

Europa League 4th Qualifying Round First Leg

View attachment 260987C At. Osasuna 3 - 0 Malmo FFView attachment 260989

Kike Sola (4,7)
Fernando Bulluschi (35)

Stats
Possession: Osasuna 60% - 40% Malmo
Shots: Osasuna 13 – 5 Malmo
SOT: Osasuna 6 – 0 Malmo

Description:

This tie was competely one sided to be honest and the scoreline represented our superiority on the day. With the two early goals the game was always in our favour from start to finish. It also looks like we have a born goalscorer in Kike Sola.​

La Liga

View attachment 260987C At. Osasuna 5 - 0 Rayo VallecanoView attachment 260990

Kike Sola (pen 2,19,45+
2,50)
Álvaro Cejudo (36)

Stats
Possession: Osasuna 68% - 32% Rayo
Shots: Osasuna 19 – 5 Rayo
SOT: Osasuna 9 – 2 Rayo

Decription:

As with the previous game, we absolutely outclassed our opponents on every aspect of the game, it looks like our team are in good form, and yet again Kike Sola is banging in those goals. What A Beast.​

Europa League 4th Qualifying Round Second Leg

View attachment 260989Malmo FF 2 - 3 C At. OsasunaView attachment 260987

Matias Renegie (45+2) Kike Sola (10,65)
Léo OG (52) Fernando Bulluschi (45 P)

Stats
Possession: Malmo 53% - 47% Osasuna
Shots: Malmo 10 – 11 Osasuna
SOT: Malmo 3 – 8 Osasuna

Description:

This tie was a different story to the first leg,because Malmo came straight out to try and dominate possession and win the game comfortably,unfortunately for them that didn't work as our defense shut them down well and were clinical on the counter attack, we may not of deserved it but, in essence we had the better chances.​

View attachment 260995Deportivo La Coruna 2-4 C At. OsasunaView attachment 260987

Ernesto Galan (50) Kike Sola (25,47,53)
Rhudolfo Bodipo (84) Roland Lamah (36)

Stats
Possession: Deportivo 57% - 43% Osasuna
Shots: Deportivo 15 – 17 Osasuna
SOT: Deportivo 4 – 9 Osasuna

Description:

Again we didn't have much possession, but we have had a lot of shots and shots on target, in truth we deserved it for the chances we craeated and how clinical we were. This was apped off by Kike Sola's Hat trick.

This does seem like a genuinely good story and i am following this one for sure but its kinda in tthe wrong section and i suspect a moderator willl quickly pick this up and shut it down so i would suggest carrying on by starting a new thread in the FM Stories section :) great read good luck breaking the top 2 gonna be a challenge