HarryBo99

Reaction score
Hi, I am redirecting my story to here from the general section as i placed it there by accident, i will continue from where I left off on that thread.

September

Liga BBVA

View attachment 261186C At. Osasuna 1 – 0 ZaragozaView attachment 261185

Ruben Yttrgard Jenssen (1)

Stats:
Possession: Osasuna 56% - 44% Zaragoza
Shots: Osasuna 27 – 2 Zaragoza
SOT: Osasuna 6 – 0 Zaragoza

Description
This was not a tight game, this showed after the early goal, but we deserved a lot more than 1-0 if you look at the stats they had no shots on target and only two shots in the whole game. All of this showed our dominance and I was a bit disappointed we could only win by one.

Europa League Group Stage

View attachment 261187Slovan Bratislava 0 – 7 C At .OsasunaView attachment 261186

Kike Sola (8,22,43,57,70)
Roland Lamah (45)
Levon Pachajyan OG (49)

Stats:
Possession: Slovan 47% - 53% Osasuna
Shots: Slovan 3 – 17 Osasuna
SOT: Slovan 2 – 10 Osasuna

Description:
As the scoreline shows this was just a coast to victory, we dominated in every aspect of the game,despite not showing this by the possession stat. We had lots of chances, and luckily we showed this by scoring seven goals.

Liga BBVA

View attachment 261190Malaga 2-1 C At.OsasunaView attachment 261186
Julio Baptista (pen 38)
Salomon Rondon (61)
Roland Lamah (pen 18)

Stats:
Possession: Malaga 55% - 45% Osasuna
Shots: Malaga 12 – 11 Osasuna
SOT: Malaga 5 – 6 Osasuna

Description:
This was a very tight game,both sides had attacks,both sides had good chances,but unfortunately we recorded our first loss of the season to Malaga. Possession-wise,they deserved it. but the stats were even on,shots,and shots on target,so it could have gone either way. It just wasn't our day.

Liga BBVA

View attachment 261186C At. Osasuna 4-1 Real BetisView attachment 261192
Kike Sola (11,89)
Damia (49)
Roland Lamah (57)
Antonio Amaya (38)

Stats:
Possession: Osasuna 52% - 48% Betis
Shots: Osasuna 18 – 6 Betis
SOT: Osasuna 9 – 4 Betis

Description:

We started off quite well,grabbing ourselves an early goal. However when Betis scored everything seemed to go pear-shaped,luckily this was close to half time and so, I gave my players what I metaphorically call the 'Chilli' which seemed to have a massive effect on the whole team and we managed to win 4-1 in the end,because of our dominance in the second half.

Liga BBVA

View attachment 261193Barcelona 3-1 C At. OsasunaView attachment 261186
David Villa (4)
Kike Sola (6)
Alexis Sanchez (22,66)

Stats:
Possession: Barcelona 60% - 40% Osasuna
Shots: Barcelona 16 – 4 Osasuna
SOT: Barcelona 6 – 1 Osasuna

Description:
I was dreading this match, and when they scored after four minutes I was of course,
pessimistic. Then after that, when we hit back straight away I was hoping to God that we might nab a point,but they of course, scored again,and even after the 'chilli' things went from bad to worse. They did though dominate us, as you expect from Barca.

Europa League Group Stage

View attachment 261186C At. Osasuna 1-1 BK RosenborgView attachment 261194
Roland Lamah (86)
Stein Oppegaard (58)

Stats:
Possession: Osasuna 55% - 45% Rosenborg
Shots: Osasuna 16 – 4 Rosenborg
SOT: Osasuna 5 – 1 Rosenborg

Description:
This was a game that we played very badly. From start to finish it was annoying to watch. When they scored I was really about to punch the screen. Luckily we did equalize in the end. They may have been lucky, but we should have won.

I hope you are enjoying the story so far! :p

Is it only regens that you are limiting yourself to being Basque? Or when you say French does that mean you can sign any French players too? If so then that is very easy and not much of a challenge!

Although winning titles with Osasuna is a challenge I suppose but it would be much better/harder/realistic if you only signed Basque players or 16 y/o Spaniards.

Then again after my Bilbao story I am probably biased when it comes to Basque matters lol

Good luck anyways!

I will make it my priority that I make my regens Basque, however if an awesome french regen comes along , then of course I will snap him up. So i will try to make the French/Spanish regens Basque. I will also include countries like Switzerland, Andorra, Lichtenstein etc;

Last edited: