The basque-Dream

CallumR

Reaction score
The basque dream.png
New Year means a new oppurtunity to me in sharing some FM stuff with you. As you know my english isn't that good, hopefully my FM knowledge will be. For this time i will go for basuqe side Athletic Club who are only aloud to recruit players from basque county or grow up in a club from the basque country. I know that it is allowed to sign spanish non-basque players only at the age of 16 but for this save i will definitely sign original basques.

For this challenge i will step in as Real Sociedad Legend Xabi Alonso who rocking around the Bundesliga with Leverkusen in RL. Can he bring the first major trophy since 1984 to San Mamés? We hopefully will see soon.

AUPA Athleti!

Chapter-1a5886bd80db2f2c5.png

XABId55cd622986d1a70.png
The Basque who's born on November 25th 1981 in Tolosa was one of the completest and best Defensive Midfielders of all Time. For me there are just Fernando Redondo or Andrea Pirlo on his Level. Now, after leaving german club Bayer Leverkusen for Athletic Club de Bilbao he will bring joy and happiness to the lads from his country. After analysing the squad Xabi will go for a narrow version of 4-3-3 because of the high number of central and the less of the Wide Players in the entire suqad.

Tacticc6ec18bd88824ddd.png
There are just one special Role with the Halb Back who will sit back when building up our play and will be a holding MIdfielder when the team is in attack.

There are all overall just one player who actually doesn't suit in this Formation and i am sure everybody knows him, it's Nico WIlliams. But on the other hand i am sure he will definitely get it better from week to week. He's fast and pacy but it's not the same like with hs Brother Inaki, Nico is also a very passionate Dribbler and get a sense for the right move at the right moment.