The Bats - Valencia Story

• Thread starter Thread starter Duzzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 11K
Makes sense! Will be exciting to follow your story onwards. Keep up the good work...

View attachment 314302

November 2012:

Valencia VS Osasuna

1-0

Soldado (77)

View attachment 314286

This match looked like it was going to end as a draw as my team kept on missing opportunities after opportunities. But after a long 77 minutes, Soldado broke the deadlock.

Valencia VS Arsenal

0-0

View attachment 314287

My team did well to get a point in this game but I was expecting a win due to Arsenal going down to 10 men and my team dominating the match.

Vallodolid VS Valencia

0-5

Jonathan Viera (18), Soldado (44), Joao Pereira (63, 81, pen 89)

View attachment 314289

YES! You saw right! My Right Back got a Hat-trick. It was a fantastic game for Joao Pereira. It was even better of Soldado to give the Penalty to Joao for him to get his hat-trick. Brilliant Performance from the team.

Valencia VS Espanyol

1-2

Soldado (24)

Verdu (pen 51), Sanchez (87)

View attachment 314290

I was disappointing with the team giving this game away. It was just bad.

Valencia VS Juventus

Bernat (26), Soldado (42)

Something Q (30)

View attachment 314291

The team played great this match. I wasn't expecting a win but it was great. To be able to beat Juventus shows that Valencia are a team who should be feared. (I know they were 10 men early on but let me have this one)

Malaga VS Valencia

1-1

Baptista (pen 15)

Soldado (27)

View attachment 314292

This match really didn't have much. It was just a boring match all together.

Valencia VS Badalona

3-0

Valdez (9), Guardado (44), Viera (52)

View attachment 314293

This match was for the subs to show me what they had and they didn't disappoint.

Unknown Future

View attachment 314295

With his contract running up it looks unlikely for me to re-new it as he is too reckless and he keeps costing us games. He has just lost it and the future for him at Valencia doesn't look good.

Player Of The Month

View attachment 314296

Again Soldado doesn't fail to disappoint. He has scored in every game he has started this month and is currently joint top goal scorer in the league.

League Positions

View attachment 314297View attachment 314298

Doing great in the League and doing very good in the Champions League considering I have one of the hardest groups in the Competition.

View attachment 314556

December 2012

Valencia VS Real Sociedad

2-0

Bernat (44), Jonas (88)

View attachment 314557

My team played well this match as they dominated the whole match. Jonas put in a good performance as well as Bernat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CFR Cluj VS Valencia

1-2

Luis Alberto (63)

Jores Okore (34), Soldado (72)

View attachment 314559

This match seemed like it was going for draw but luckily soldado came to the rescue and got a winner. Winning this match allowed us to finish 1st in the group and qualify for the knockout rounds.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Madrid VS Valencia

3-0

Adrian (18), Falcao (39, 59)

View attachment 314562

The team played awful this match causing no real threat to the opposition. Falcao dominated my defence and the Diego Alves didn't perform well either.

Valencia VS Celta

3-0

Jonas (3, pen 17), Dani Parejo (53)

View attachment 314571

The team preformed brilliantly this match considering our what happened last match. Jonas put in a good performance but sadly got injured in the match. It is a bad injury and it looks like he could be out for the rest of the season with doctors saying he could be out for 4 to 5 months. Sergio Canales also got injured in this match and is out for a month. This was his first match back from his 6 months injury. If he does get another 1 month+ injury by the end of the season then I will consider his future at the club. He might turn into one of the best players at the club but I just can't deal with players who keep getting injured.

Valencia VS Rayo

1-0

Feghouli (57)

View attachment 314573

I was kind of disappointed with the team in this match as I thought we could have came away with a 3 goal margin. The players got stuck in a bit too much with the team getting a fair few amount of yellow cards.

Celta VS Valencia

1-2

Aspas (14)

Parejo (68,82)

View attachment 314574

The team performed well to comeback as I didn't play my first team. Parejo impressed me with his performance.

Valencia VS Getafe

1-2

Viera (4)

Colunga (pen 44), Cissohko (O.G 89)

View attachment 314576

This game was probably the most painful defeat of the season. It seemed 3 easy points at home but to lose it at the last minute due to a stupid error from my own player makes it worst. Cissohko has now cost us 3 matches and I am considering his place in the team. It's a shame really as he puts in fantastic performances most of the time but then when he does play bad he usually cost the team the game.

Board Increase transfer budget

View attachment 314582

Player of the Month
View attachment 314584

Jonas put in solid performances until his injury. He won us a match basically on his own and I am sad to see him out for nearly the rest of the season.

Great story mate! Don't even think about stopping. How is dani parejo coming along

Back