The Battle For Edin!

Reaction score
Cmon then guys! Whos gonna get Dzeko's signature?

Im gonna rule out Man City just because I dont think he'll want to sign for them. The battle has got to be between Juventus and Milan.

My money is on AC. I think the pull of Champions League football will be to great for Dzeko to resist.

Personally, I'm leaning towards Juventus. But It's hard to rule out City. Never underestimate the power of money.

I've just read saying there keeping him and Mismiovic

I've just read saying there keeping him and Mismiovic

I dunno... Itll be silly to turn down a possible £50 million transfer fee, regardless of the quality of the player. Those sorta transfer fees dont come around that often, I mean heck even David Villa was only half of that sum of money and Id have him down as a much better striker than Dzeko.

What has this got to do with FM?

I am presuming you are talking about the 'real life'.

I dunno... Itll be silly to turn down a possible £50 million transfer fee, regardless of the quality of the player. Those sorta transfer fees dont come around that often, I mean heck even David Villa was only half of that sum of money and Id have him down as a much better striker than Dzeko.

50m? You would have to be crazy to bid that much, you could get Torres for that ;).

my money is on nobody. I'm being serious :S

Lol at what section it's in.

And,on-topic,I would say Juventus as well,since I like them :$

I read somehwere that he is going to Real Madrid along with Di Maria for about €40m.

But it's definetely a big club since his current german one isn't going to be able to retain him.

Dzeko has a release clause of 40 million, so he can't cost more than that.

Its impossible to determine what Man City is gonna do, they hardly need Dzeko but they seem determined to buy every player on the market. Juventus certainly makes the most sense, though not sure if they'd need to unload an expensive mid like Melo first to balance the books.

Dzeko has a release clause of 40 million, so he can't cost more than that.

Its impossible to determine what Man City is gonna do, they hardly need Dzeko but they seem determined to buy every player on the market. Juventus certainly makes the most sense, though not sure if they'd need to unload an expensive mid like Melo first to balance the books.

If the rumours are true though, Huntelaar is leaving AC, so they will be in the market for a new forward