Reaction score
WSP Lazio_2.jpg

Reja has enough and leaves Lazio in the lurch
so Lazio need a new man to build on what reja did for the club..so who will get the job..here are the candidates

Roberto donadoni-10-1
Rudd Gullit-15-1
Histro Stoichkov 20-1
Martin o neil-30-1
JI Sun Kwon 100-1

Breaking news...
Kwon Appointed new manager of lazio

In a bizzare appointment to the lazio hot-seat the board say only this..we know that south korean Kwon may not have any expereince but we feel he is the right man for the job .we take inspiration from FC Porto when they appointed Villas boas..Kwon has done some scouting for us in the past and wanted a shot at managment so here he is....

Pre season and opening 5 games soon(if this interests you)

So with the new season approaching what must new man Kwon be feeling...

"well i am honored to be at a club like Lazio, but i will be doing my best for my country too as there is not many korean managers in the top leagues. i know some people may doubt my ability,but i believ in myself and the team...we are in Europe too and with a crucial qualifier against Apeol which i know are a tricky side and we will have to be at our best"

Lazio 3 vs Apeol 1

Apeol 3 vs Lazio 3
(Lazio win 6-4 on agg)

" phew we made it..after the win at home i decided to let a few young guns play and although we let in 3 i am pleased by how we played"

Europa league Group
Lazio
Sion
OB
Schalke

"the game against Schalke will be the most tricky game as they are a top team,but without Neur we will look to pepper the goal, Sion and Ob will be tough games but ones i expect to win"

Inter 4 vs Lazio 1

"not a great day as i thought we could have got more out of the game but we were destroyed by inter today we needed much better against Atlanta"

Lazio 6 vs Atlanta 0

" what a match the team certinaly responded to my words after the inter game and really upped their training and this showed that if you take your chances then you can score"

OB 2 Vs Lazio 7

"WOW what can i say 13 goals in 2 games"

Bolongna 2 Lazio 2

" i rested a few players today and the replacements did well,but i did think we were lucky to draw this game as i felt bolongna were the better team"

Lazio 1 Napoli 2

"Not a great day at the office today we deserved to lose by many more but marchetti was fantastic in goal keeping the score down"

Fiorentina 1 Vs Lazio 3

" A much better result today and we dominated game from start to finish and really did deserve this win"

Europe League
Lazio 2 vs Schalke 0

" i look forward to european nights and tonight was no exception and a big win against Schalke which will put us on course to qualify if we can beat sion in the next game i think we are almost there"

Lazio 2 vs Cagliari 2

" A European hangover i belive we just did not turn up today and should have lost,but we battled to then end and got a decent draw out of it"

Seire A-11th
Europa League 1st

(sorry that this update is not great i just wanted to give you the start i have made...i promise they will be better with the next one)

Gutted since I have a softspot for Roma.

Following anyway. Looks good so far :)