The ' Been there done that save ' ( Journey Man Story )

LovanoFM

Reaction score
Hello guys, I am going to be starting a journey man save as I cannot settle with one team at the moment so this gives me the freedom to roam around the country.

I am using the CL challenge save that I started for the pass the parcel crew. So now I am going to show you what I have won so far.

Season 1: Chelsea

1 x CL
View attachment 376851

1 x BPL
View attachment 376852

Season 2: Chelsea

1 x CL
View attachment 376854

1 x CS
View attachment 376853

1 x CWC
View attachment 376857

So for the 3rd season I have started off with Celtic and I will get up to date with the season in my next post.

View attachment 376922

---The League---

View attachment 376995

1st season in charge and it was pretty easy cruising through most teams in the division. Only losing 3 games all season is pretty decent. 1st trophy to add to Lovano's trophy cabinet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

---League Cup---

View attachment 376997
Cruising past Falkirk here. Didn't feel like a final to be honest putting 5 past them. The amazing strike force off Wickham and Watt is proving to be a handful for many teams.

---Scottish Cup final---

View attachment 377000
Wow even easier than the Falkirk game. Watt was injured so Lassas stepped up to the mark bagging three goals in this game. Then four different players scoring one a peace.

---Champions League---

View attachment 377002

A very hard group but we managed to pull through in second place.

View attachment 377003

A tough draw against Chelsea. The 1st leg was decent winning 3-1 but Chelsea proved too strong as they dominated us 4-0 winning 5-3 on aggregate.

I shall be following this bud, aslong as you are carrying it on?

I shall be following this bud, aslong as you are carrying it on?

Yeah I am sorry about the saves been going a little boring but now I can move sides and do what I like:)