Jack Fulham

Reaction score
After taking over Hampton & Richmond, I decided to release and about well all of there players apart from 3. Going in too much debt, i decided to make 3 cups so my club is now 625k in profit. All matches went on tv and were agaisnt championship sides where i was heavily defeated, i decided to let my assistant take control of those games. My pre-season finished on a high note though with memorable wins such as H&R 1 - 0 Plymouth and my 8 Nil demolition of BSP side Stevenage. I future is bright (with my reunion side) cough.

p.s how do i post screen shots?

My first game is agaisnt fierce local rivals AFC Wimbledon!!!

when making a post click 'go advanced' then click the paperclip. Its pretty much self explanatory from there.

After failing to add attachments i started my season

First game
AFC Wimbledon 0 - 0 H&R
Rubbish game, AFC Wimbledon didn't have a shot all game and my boys failed to captilize.

H&R 2 - 1 Dorchester Town
Good game, still missed a fair chances with two first half goals, Dorchester brought 1 back but we remained solid for the rest game. First home game attracted a crowd of 521 people, will be looking for improvements as season progreesses considering Wimbledon get 2901.

Bishops Stortford 0 - 3 H&R
Starting to gel as a team better, Olivier Gastrin brace finished the game within 20 minutes, Galuppo added a third as we dominated.

Both my left backs are injured so we'll have to start playing 3 at the back. Hopefully i'll just start scoring more goals.

H&R 1 - 0 Bognor Regis
Rubbish game, they had one shot, we had many, failed to convert a lot of chances and Bognor Regis scored an own goal, the strikers really need to deliever now.

Bath 0 - 2 H&R
Good performance agaisnt league leaders, only conceded 1 goal all season which is also good, Galuppo continues to waste chances for more but goals from Fatiossi and Caro give me victory placing me 2nd in the table on joint points with Bath.

Also won manager of the month but with my team, were going to walk the league the real challenge will be when we enter the football league.

September

Conference Cup
Maidenhead 0 - 1 H&R
Reduced to 10 men early on, the Beevers battled on to victory with subsitute Kassime netting the winner, Maidenhead were denied a offside goal late on, the defence was solid even iwthout Albancourt in it.

A the moment i cannot see us losing this season but there is still plenty of time left to go.

H&R 2 - 1 Basingstoke
Well we conceded, ***** Robert finally broke his duck in the league and scored and while Galuppo was once again Anonymous, they scored a penalty in the 92nd minute but we'll survive. Bath still top of the league some how but will knock them off there perch soon. Keep the faith.

Bromley 0 - 4 H&R
A fantastic performance, 2 nil up at half time, Galuppo picks up a knock and is replaced by Michael Nardiello who bags a brace, a fantastic performance from the whole team, espicially Didier Caro

We are now officially 1st in league going to points ahead of Bath

H&R 1 - 0 Weston Super-Mare
We didn't look like winning with Ben Wright and Nardiello upfront but Nardiello scoredt he only goal of the game to make 3 goals in two games for himself, Albancourt was solid at the back and didn't let anything past, his header was cleared off the.

FA Cup 1st Round
Bognor Regis 1 - 2 H&R
Good result, Eclaman scores on his return from a three match man with a great defensive performance from Fetiossi, it was dissapointing to concede but ohh well, we're in the second round, hopefully looking to cause an upset.

A good end to the month with a great winning streak going, hopefully we can go far in the FA cup.

Last edited:
gd luck with this pal, might get a bit tedious doing individual match reports, or even monthly ones for that matter. if you are gonna give it a serios go maybe a mid season update followed by end of season reports where you can mention special games/outstanding moments of the season would work?? pre season thoughts are also good, eg have you achieved everything you wanted too in the transfer amrket etc?

i know from experience writing many lower league managerial threads. my current (and best) is cultural leonesa where i just do mid season, pre and post season updates. even that takes alot of time!!!

your doing well though. if u need a striker get michael potts on loan from blackburn. ;)

hmm cheers, really enjoying your cultural thread and i'll have a look at Potts as none of my strikers scoring consistantly but i can do match by match atm because i have a lot of time on my hand, i;m sure there'll turn to every half season when i start losing :p

lol it will get tiring even if you win every game. but if youve got the time then why not i guess?

i find the end of season reviews hard enough. i always try and get a bit of humour in there but its getting harder lol!!

yeah go for potts, stats dnt look gr8 but give him game time and decent training and he will bang them in at that level. i guess by now michael (i think its michael) nardiello will ahve been snapped up by someone? if not hes a great bsn/s or even bsp/lge2 striker.

Potts is too young to loan but i got Nardiello at start season, he has some great games but also misses a hat load of chances, he's my only fit striker at the moment though.

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Quick update:

The league has hit a problem because star player Jim Ablancourt has gone out injured for 4-5 months, young striker Ben Turner is also ruled out for 10 months. Even though my physio is rated at 16, drew 2-2 with Ramgate in FA cup because keeper Goree got sent off, his replacement also had a shocker which made us concede, if we beat them in next match though, we'll be playing Leeds, i won't have a chance agaisnt Leeds without Albancourt but will just have to make do, Irish left winger Stuart Dallas has signed and made his debut for club agaisnt Ramsgate and wast he best player on the pitch.

potts is too young? really? ive never had that before lol. try again in january i guess.

yer good u got nardiello, he will become great, trust me. if u need a centre abck try matej rapnik from bravo. hes on amateur terms so u can sign him for free, very versatile, can be easily trained to play as a lb/rb as well as a centre back. should come to a lower league english club no probs.

I think you need to be 17 to be avaible to loan, anyway Rapnik not interested in signing yet but hopefully he'll come if i get promoted, i suffered my first defeat i league at the hands of Newport county, losing to local rivals AFC wimbledon in conference cup while losing to Leeds in FA Cup first round 3-1 was okay but now i can concetrate on league and FA Trophy. I'm really missing Albancourt at the back and my team is being ravaged by injuries, Nardiello and Galuppo are the only fit strikers and there not scoring consitantly with ***** Robert is being an idiot by getting injured and coming back in a reserve game then get suspended and then gets injured again, Ben Wright will miss the entire season with my midfielders and full backs picking up little niggles. Approaching January now and my only new signing is Luke Hickie as back up to CM/RM. I've decided to offer a contract to Charles Roger as backup to my strikers, hopefully i can get the best out of him. I'm currently first in the league which is good but Bath are playing well and certainly pushing us. I'm currently rotating Kassime and Elcaman but Kassime is playing better, my formation is 4-4-1-1 because of injuries.

Season Review: I finished first on 89 Points with 4 games left.
Galuppo really turned it on in second half of seasons and we went on an unbeaten run. When i finish this game i will definiltley try it without reunion players because they make it too easy. Anyway I won the league with four games remaining and the FA trophy at Wembley coming up, its ratehr exciting. I cannot wait to get going in the BSP and whoever i saw sign Stuart Dallas, i think it was Rollsie, he is a revelation. I'm a bit dissapointed with my attendances only getting about 540 fans at home games and i failed to beat AFC Wimbledon all season, i just hope they don't win the play offs, i will post screen shots now and ones when i have fully completed the season. I shall start the new season with a new thread and start doing monthly updates and this one went a bit pair shaped.

well done on the win mate, shoud be able get rapnik and maybe a few other bargains. try for potts again as he will score a hatful in the bsp.

Hmm i'm looking at holding a lot of tournaments right at the start of pre-season and just playing trialists because otherwise it will effect the morale of my players going into the season. My proper team can play agaisnt rubbish teams

yea i also go on a pre season tour with the lads. somewhere mediterrainian, an dplay against rubbish sides. makes decnt money too if u play a few goodish sides and they get on tv

End of season results, the team broke the 100 point mark which i was pleased with but then we lost the FA trophy 5-3 on penalties which i was extremely dissapointed with, anyway, i was pleased with the season an cna't wait for the next. Hopefully i can sign a few decent players. I shall be starting a new thread for Pre-season

Try and get Lee McEvilley he scored loads of goals for me in the BSP and also Danny Potter and Julien Corti are good