Tommygunn

Reaction score
Hi guys after struggling to get into a save recently I've decided to start one along side a story in which I will try and turn Belarusian club Fc Minsk into European champions while also trying to win the world cup and European championship with Belarus. First update will be tonight.

Last edited:
Interesting, I'll follow

On a side note could you look at mine? Creating a legend- Jason Price?

Just interested in some feedback is all

I'm looking to do similar, but maybe as a journeyman save touring the lesser countries (footballing wise) in Europe. Once my laptop is fixed and my Rangers story is done.

I'll follow this - hope you take them all the way.

View attachment 324437 Pre season results. well as you can see only one defeat in preseason was good as it I hoped the team was taking well to my tactics and they would carry this form into the start off the season.

Last edited:
View attachment 324452View attachment 324453View attachment 324454 thought I would share some info on the club with you. Hoping that once I get into Europe the stadium will help me generate some good funds. The best ever finish the club has ever had is a third place finish. I Have also took control off the Belarus national team but don't have a game till june as the league runs from march to November. Any info you want to no just ask.

Hi was going to do a half season post today but got to into the save so got the full season done. The expectation was a top 3 finish an I came 7th so got the sack. I have now started a new save with Bate Borisov and Belarus.

I'm also managing in Belarus on my save! First time I've seen anyone else do it hahah. One thing you should note, in the highest league, you're only allowed a maximum of 4 non-belarussians in your first 11 and a maximum of 5 in your first 18, which makes it a little bit more difficult. Good luck!

I'm also managing in Belarus on my save! First time I've seen anyone else do it hahah. One thing you should note, in the highest league, you're only allowed a maximum of 4 non-belarussians in your first 11 and a maximum of 5 in your first 18, which makes it a little bit more difficult. Good luck!
Yeah the league rules make it more interesting but good for me as I both Bate an Belarus in my save, Only down side is Bressan wouldn't sign a new contract so had to sell him. Might try again an do a story on it. Which team r u?

Yeah the league rules make it more interesting but good for me as I both Bate an Belarus in my save, Only down side is Bressan wouldn't sign a new contract so had to sell him. Might try again an do a story on it. Which team r u?

I went for Dnepr Mogilev, first league team but were predicted to finish 1st. Only in my 3rd season but all of my best players are foreigners and I need to get into the champions league for prize money so that I can improve facilities/recruitment etc so that I can produce good Belarussians. It certainly makes it a lot more difficult, but it looks like I'll be winning the highest league this year so next year is champions league time :)