hazetom

Reaction score
I would like to start a save in Europe (anywhere but The Netherlands itself), and trying to slowly convert my team into a full Dutch squad (or close to it). I hope you guys can help me with the following questions:

1. What are the best Dutch young talents that potentially can play at Champions League level
  2. What are the best "affordable" Dutch players that are already good in the game (Robben for example will be very expensive, so I don't think that's an option).
  3. What club would you recommend to chase this 'Dutch Dream'? A good transfer budget is nice, but I also want to 'build' my team (so no Man. City or PSG)

Looking forward to your replies :)

Try Daley Sinkgraven, Richairo Zivkovic, Riechedly Bazoer, Kenneth Paal, Bilal Ould-Chick, Anwar El-Ghazi, Davy Klaassen, Abdelhak Nouri, Ricardo Kishna, Stefan de Vrij, Bruno Martins-Indi, Jean-Paul Boetius, Tonny Trindade de Vilhena, Jairo Riedewald, Stefano Denswil, Memphis Depay, Marco van Ginkel.
Some more expensive players and some cheaper ones..
Go for it.

Cool, very nice mix of great talents. Any fun ideas of what club to choose to form this Dutch enclave?

Maybe Valencia, Atl. Madrid, Everton? I think they might have a decent transfer budget.. Dortmund perhaps?

Interesting! Maybe Wolfsburg too? Not too high expectations I guess and a good transfer budget

Ye sure, why not. Give it a go. Might take a while to get an all Dutch first XI.

Keep m coming :) It's going to be an ambitious mission I think, but a fun one for sure

Adam Maher, Daley Blind if you can splash out, Joel Veltman, etc.