Marko12101983

Reaction score
Help, please. I'm looking for a killer 4-2-3-1 formation for my Juventus side that will bring me great results. I have more faith in FM BASE tactics than FM SCOUT so if anyone can share a 4-2-3-1 formation for me it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm in my 1st season, still playing friendlies, not played any competitive matches yet. Bought Upamecano, Coman, Bruno Fernandes and Tonali. Still looking for a WBL. Sold Mandzukic and Khedira.

Last edited:
Hi, sorry I'm late to this but also looking for suggestions as to a good 4231 that'll suit Özil as a primary playmaker with Torreira + someone else behind.

If you're looking for a good LWB I'd go for Tierney or Gian-Luca Itter. From personal experience, Kolasinac is also very effective as a LWB.

Help, please. I'm looking for a killer 4-2-3-1 formation for my Juventus side that will bring me great results. I have more faith in FM BASE tactics than FM SCOUT so if anyone can share a 4-2-3-1 formation for me it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm in my 1st season, still playing friendlies, not played any competitive matches yet. Bought Upamecano, Coman, Bruno Fernandes and Tonali. Still looking for a WBL. Sold Mandzukic and Khedira.

It depends on if you have a tiki taka team ore not.
If not this one will work well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8_yqvHNOaQ

My Recommendations

I recommend you to combine the control possession and the tikitaka, first, you choose tikitaka, and then change the passing directness from "much shorter passing" to "shorter passing", then change the tempo from "much lower tempo" to "lower tempo" on the "in possession" instructions, and add the "distribute to centre backs", "take shorter kicks", "distribute quickly" instructions to the "in transition" instructions, and change the defensive line to "much lower defensive line" without changing the line of engagement in the "out of possession" instructions