marshall1313

Reaction score
My question is simple I wondered what people considered to be the best striker partners, midfield centre partners and CB partners? at the highest level of the game?

Dlf - Support - Poacher - Attack

BWM - Defend - Advanced Playmaker - Support (or DLP - Support)

Centre Back - Cover - Centre Back - Cover

well it depends on your club mate :) and the formation you use, style of play etc....

I'm playing as Newcastle, First season. Haven't made any signing yet. Was thinking of using one of your formations actually. Still not sure whether to play two up front because of Ba and Cisse or whether to play just one and have three in Midfield Cabaye, Tiote and i was thinking Kara or Ruben Yttergard Jenssen.

two good players, otherwise you can spend just over £11m on either Ayew or Asamoah who are both fantastic players!

Maybe Badelj for more creativity or I suggest bringing in Ze Roberto for free, still one of the best mids in the game from my experiences ;) and a good tutor as well!

Jorge Valdivia and Dario Conca are also quite cheapish and quality players!

Great suggestions, Newcastle need a LB or RB as well? any suggestions? And maybe Vertonghen at CB would be a good buy as well.

Sime Vraskjlo, Wallace, Michael Kadlec, Daniel Schwaab, Gonzalo Castro, Fofana, Debuchy (your best bet, around £5.5m)