The best Duo striking partnership?

dzeko-rooney............ half a season through the game and when they play together, they will managed one goal each person..........

I'm having Acquafresca and Giuseppe Rossi on my Inter save, they're great where Acquafresca plays as DLF - Support and Rossi as Poacher, while setting Acquafresca as primary targetman in team instructions.

Lukaku and babacar

Lukaku - Poacher
Babacar - complete forward or target man

Luis Suarez and Lucas Barrios ! :D
Lucas Barrios as a poacher and Luis Suarez as a trequartista ! pure magic! <3

Aguero Treq (STCR) + Vela Poach (STCR) = 65 goals in all competitions.

Basically, Aguero as treq and any other decent guy is good.

Hulk Treq and Neymar DLF is also pretty nasty.

Messi treq + villa poacher > 100 goals combined pr. Season the last 2 seasons!

Best i ever had was Babacar/Carroll - Suarez/Babacar - 116 goals in a season. I loved it!

Agüero and Forlan without doubt. They scored in my first season together over 80 goals. and in my second season over 50.

I have Rooney/Neymar or Hernandez upfront, both seasons they've scored 60 between them..whoever i've paired with Rooney as i have them on rotation.
Welbeck and Hernandez for best young pair.

yaya sanogo and my regen scored 150 goals between them sanogo score 80 something and my regen scored 70 something look amazing i know (K)

vagner love and doumbia for me
first season with cska
love 19 goals in 17 games
doumbia 12 in 16

I had Dzeko and Cavani on my villa save and they were very good together, it all depends on your tactics really, lots of decent forwards on the game who do well at different roles, Agbonlahor and Cavani did very well too

for my man utd team its rooney n pato.. pato as poacher n rooney as trequartista... scored 80 sumthin goals between them first season.. rooney n hernandez also good... got higuain this summer for £2.4mil... lets wat he can bring...

As you can see doesn't matter who the striker is, you just have to get their roles right.