The Best Ever Premiership Signings

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 8K
how is justified for BEST EVER PREM signing, he has been brilliant but still alot of money, whilst other players where cheaper and better, like an ronaldo, henry, well i am her, ruud, torres was cheaper also, need continue

Are you serious? You just named players costing €17.5m, €16m, €28.5m and €38m (same as Essien, btw :)). Granted, Ronaldo and Henry were absolute bargains seen in retrospect, but at the time of signing they were considered very costly.

even though arshavin cost like 14m its a bargain for a world class player like him and it just shows you how good of a manager wenger is and how good he is at spotting talent..

woot woot!

shame he aint winnin the prem though....

Very hard to choose the best signings...obv you will have to look at Man Utd and the players they have brought in over the years like Cantona,Andy Cole,Dwaight Yorke (sp) Teddy Sheringham, Ronaldo, the great dane etc etc then you get Arsenal with Petit,Viera,Bergkamp,Henry,Fabregas,Pires and even Anelka Chelse have Zola and Di Matteo Leeds bringing in Mark Viduka and Harry Kewell or Newcastle and Shearer,Asprilla,Ginola we could go on and on with this....

Ole Gunnar Solskjær
Zola
Henry
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink (to chelsea)
Paolo Di Canio
Tim Cahill
Mikel Arteta
Thomas Gravesen (ledge)

Loads more but i cant think of any of the top of my head . .

Ronaldo, Van nistlerooy (except his last season), Peter Schmeichel and fabregas

Schmeichel, De Canio, Ian Wright, Cantona and considering how well Stoke are doing Rory Delap!

I think it is already fair to add Arshavin (from Zenit to Arsenal).It's a master stroke and let's not forget we're yet to see even more of him.Sorry if he's already been mentioned . :)

What about Vidic? Only 7 mill

Last edited:
Back